Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

wait are these edits or something? like are you saying that the leak was wrong or something I’m confused :rip: 

I edited the bell line after the first chorus, it think sophie made a mistake in the song as the note I changed is out of key and SOPHIE just didn't notice lmfao

xMcVPI7.jpg

Just finished watching it and It's amazing. VERY intimate and personal with a lot of handcam footage of Charles and Huck. I cried a bit because Charli really showed it all. Oh and It's nice hearing Huck talking. Some footage of her parents too. It's a very well done documentary and has a good length (bit over an hour)

46 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Just finished watching it and It's amazing. VERY intimate and personal with a lot of handcam footage of Charles and Huck. I cried a bit because Charli really showed it all. Oh and It's nice hearing Huck talking. Some footage of her parents too. It's a very well done documentary and has a good length (bit over an hour)

and i just finished the file transferring! i'm very hyped about it but uni won't leave me alone so i guess i'll catch up with y'all within the next week :xcry:

7 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Thank you!

As for Alone Together, looks like someone else beat me to the punch! 

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

patiently waiting for this to leak…..

SAME, this is the last golden leak that I personally need before I stop begging for anything else from her. 

39 minutes ago, wahyun said:

Drag Race spoiler: 

Reveal hidden contents

Boom Clap is the lipsync song and Charli is the guest judge around episode 8 or 9

We lost

not this... I'm gonna k*** rupaul :toofunny:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

5 hours ago, abombnd said:

I edited the bell line after the first chorus, it think sophie made a mistake in the song as the note I changed is out of key and SOPHIE just didn't notice lmfao

the way you pointed this and now I will never unhear this tone difference on the og version lol she might just left that out of key for fun who knows. Funny enough the key note is "right" during the "romance... romance" part at the end.

1 hour ago, mansfield ringer said:

That snippet is not the studio version guys, its just from the snippet of it being played live

it sounds so good quality in comparison to the live video, cause that live video was distorted so high but IDK...