Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

missing her so much omg

with all this new music being released i dont think her label will let her release anything anytime soon :defeated:

7 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

ugh true hope she leaves them soon and goes indie

I’m not such a big Tinashe or Iggy fan anymore, but indie really works for them.

Look at how N1A/Pop 2/HIFN were rolled out almost perfectly (I think there was a short delay with N1A?) Then look at what happened with Sucker/XCX World delays.

The Charli album roll out was long due to it not being planned, wasn’t it nearly a year after 1999 was released? 

Charli wants music out quickly and we want that too. I think we’ll get an album this year, but not as soon as we were expecting. It felt like an era was starting a few months ago with Spinning, Drama, Charger and XCXOPLEX :(

I added a few songs to Charli to give it a little more oomf... I always felt the tracklist was messy in places so I tried to smooth it out. What do you think??? 

Next Level Charli

Gone

Cross You Out

No Angel

Click

Warm

Thoughts

BIOYL (Seeb & Kid Joki Remix)

Miss U

White Mercedes 

Silver Cross

I Don’t Wanna Know

Official

Shake It

Feb 2017

Focus

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I added a few songs to Charli to give it a little more oomf... I always felt the tracklist was messy in places so I tried to smooth it out. What do you think??? 

Next Level Charli

Gone

Cross You Out

No Angel

Click

Warm

Thoughts

Miss U

White Mercedes 

Silver Cross

I Don’t Wanna Know

Official

Shake It

Feb 2017

Focus

i like it! except for miss u but thats just because i dont like the song too much. this makes me want to make a playlist and do an album myself too thanks!

8 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Next Level Charli

Gone

Cross You Out

No Angel

Click

Warm

Thoughts

Miss U

White Mercedes 

Silver Cross

I Don’t Wanna Know

Official

Shake It

Feb 2017

Focus

That seeb remix is so superior ?

1 hour ago, mintconfetti said:

That seeb remix is so superior ?

FINALLLYYY SOMEONE WITH TASTE!!! 

I’m so over ppl cumming for the Dylan Brady remix when the dark metallic sound doesn’t fit the vibe of the song or lyrics at all. The Seeb remix is the best version!!! No Lizzo, minimal yet PC/electronic/anthemic production..... the WATER DROPLETS!! THE SYNTHS!!!! The random male vocals from the demo :rip: the pop version we DESERVED that stands next to Track 10 in quality!!! I will forever love & defend that remix with my life. :legend:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

FINALLLYYY SOMEONE WITH TASTE!!! 

I’m so over ppl cumming for the Dylan Brady remix when the dark metallic sound doesn’t fit the vibe of the song or lyrics at all. The Seeb remix is the best version!!! No Lizzo, minimal yet PC/electronic/anthemic production..... the WATER DROPLETS!! THE SYNTHS!!!! The random male vocals from the demo :rip: the pop version we DESERVED that stands next to Track 10 in quality!!! I will forever love & defend that remix with my life. :legend:

Exactly. This is the only version I use. The other versions do not exist in my universe. 

18 hours ago, Dima said:

another xcx collab with marshmello is for sale

www.dbree.org/v/0c86ec

All the marshmello collabs have been duds & this one sounds no different... I’ll give them 2 dollars take it or leave it 

14417469274.gif

On 6/14/2021 at 5:17 PM, FellReallyHard4U said:

ugh true hope she leaves them soon and goes indie

i'm so tired i read this as

hope she leaves them soon and goes and dies

nice cocc bro

7 hours ago, Comic said:

dunno if this topic has been brought up before but imagine if Charli and Iggy collabed again but it’s more charlis sound? I think it would be iconic :flutter:

or imagine if Sophie or AG remixed Fancy? :bop: 

tea! i'm down for Charli x Iggy collab again

just watched Alone Together, feels so good seeing her being open and vulnerable. you can see how she's been struggling and trying to deal with herself. also looks like ''Charli'' means a lot to her due to previous leak stuff 

I love Iggy but I'm sorry, she's so problematic releasing music...

Also I don't think indie gives money (not the way a few artists got to make) so I don't think is the best for her 

2 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

For anyone who watched alone together did she play any stuff that didnt make the album

Not anything worth mentioning...