Fluorine

Charli XCX

41 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

not me expecting her to be doing a fun tongue in cheek take on generic pop and it actually being generic pop :noparty:

i- how do you do a tongue in cheek take on generic pop with it being anything else?!?:!:? ? 

generic pop is good tho :hooker: 

2 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

ok the song is growing on me once i got over the production not being interesting at all

OUT OUT just fucking sucks though i really dislike mainstream EDM

The versus are alright I don’t like the drop on the chorus. This song isn’t ready for us anyway, I feel. It’s for the locals. 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Out Out is the perfect Europop dance track why did she release it in august??? this needed to be released in May... like IDK what her management was thinking 

Maybe because of all the stuff she has lined up at once? Her name will be everywhere with drag race, Out Out, 911 and Good Ones. It maybe the labels tactic. Or maybe down to the producers waiting for Bed with Raye to die off. 

47 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

The versus are alright I don’t like the drop on the chorus. This song isn’t ready for us anyway, I feel. It’s for the locals. 

Maybe because of all the stuff she has lined up at once? Her name will be everywhere with drag race, Out Out, 911 and Good Ones. It maybe the labels tactic. Or maybe down to the producers waiting for Bed with Raye to die off. 

charli everywhere? girl...

its just not realistic.. she should've released it at the beginning of summer to capitalise on it being a dance track basically

but i guess with covid clubs aren't going as hard as they did in 2019

hey whores im back

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

song was fun but its giving promo single not LEAD single but I like it. I wonder if this was a distraction to avoid the actual lead leaking and she'll announce it right after good ones comes out. 

love this theory if the song isnt that interesting ... theres no way she couldn't have seen something like this coming with her demonic ass fans .... i hate that i even have to victim blame her like that though you f words can go to hell for leaking her first big release in ages

im dying to hear it but i wanna respect her :noparty:

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Do ya'll even understand the IMPACT ""Out Out" is about to achieve?

The formula of the outstanding sample that every one loves, the title itself and the topic being going out after the fucking pandemic, the fact that she included her little name tag at the end...there's not a single human or even animal that will not eat up this song up and give it 10 streams in a row. From the snippets, I though to myself that the chorus was missing something and the full song delivered exactly THAT main ingredient - the "Eh Eh" hook. It's giving me "Lean On" 2.0 vibes.

This is the SMARTEST single Ms. Charlotte will ever release in her career and she's about to receive the biggest portion of coins for a single she's ever released or has been a feature on. This song will be so big, it's gonna stay popping on the UK charts at least until January, while "Fancy" and "I Love It" will fade to look like crumbs in her career span.

I am PROUD and I could only aspire to achieve such a business model. All the haters in this thread are broke and love to stay broke. 

vuMNQz2.gif

z445hpI.png

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

song was fun but its giving promo single not LEAD single but I like it. I wonder if this was a distraction to avoid the actual lead leaking and she'll announce it right after good ones comes out. 

obsessed with this "maybe the new music was fake and we're actually getting more music instead" angle

X----into me, into you----X

1 hour ago, CyberKid said:

People out here complaining about a song sounding commercial/generic when it’s OBVIOUSLY trying to become a hit is so demented??? 

How are people stanning a pop artist and complaining about the fact that they released a pop song :toofunny: truly demented.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Wtf???? An artist shouldn’t announce things as they plan because fucking freaks are going to ruin it??? I can’t 

I mean, it's 2021... unless you're Taylor Swift, announcing a single song a month before releasing it it's practically asking for it to leak, ESPECIALLY when you have a record of more than 400 songs leaked throughout the years.

It's wrong and a douche move, but it was basically obviously going to happen