Fluorine

Charli XCX

The release date is that far away probably for the vinyls to be released the same date, just look at Marina's situation right now with her vinyls coming 6 months after releasing her album :toofloppy: But yeah it's probably gonna be Troubled Paradise 2.0: lots of singles pre-release but nothing going on after the album release

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

32 minutes ago, cellophane said:

Why did she feel compelled to announce the album 6 months before the release date... it's like she's asking for it to leak

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTku12T8rF8p30PjFVR9Ph

I mean if it’s gonna leak.. it would leak regardless if it was announced or not so 

I don't get the meltdowns, it's like y'all forgot we got a brand new album last year. 

:rip:

If it's cause she wants the vinyl to come out on release then at least she'll get good sales the first week. Plus it's good to have a record to be excited for next year as well. :)

j14CYJi.png

I’m sorry but 7 months is way too early to announce anything

When Dua Lipa released FN in March she had announced it in December, so 3 months prior, and the first single had been released for over a month

Announcing the first single a month in advance and the album 7 months in advance is just stupid and poor planning 

Especially cause we know the promo is gonna be very limited, if there even IS any promo 

I just hope it doesn’t leak and she gets to actually release it