Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

apparently it wasn't written by xan. it was written by charli and given to him.

and did lil xan confirm this? or anyone ever? i can easily create a genius page for any collab charli has.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

46 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

I guess the thing is I'm not into cyberpop / PC music, it all seems too noisy and repetitive. :defeated: I love True Romance though! A masterpiece. Sucker as a pop punk album had some interesting stuff too. 

N1A is much more poppy if that makes sense 

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

i still don't understand to this day why would that even exist in the first place. it's a lil xan song???? she's just a feature on HIS song??? i don't recall anyone ever saying charli wrote moonlight and gave it to him????????? i don't get it

we literally have a snippet of it... don't play dumb

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i still don't understand to this day why would that even exist in the first place. it's a lil xan song???? she's just a feature on HIS song??? i don't recall anyone ever saying charli wrote moonlight and gave it to him????????? i don't get it

so an angel can dream :flutter:

3 hours ago, vrtvie said:

I guess the thing is I'm not into cyberpop / PC music, it all seems too noisy and repetitive. :defeated: I love True Romance though! A masterpiece. Sucker as a pop punk album had some interesting stuff too. 

i feel the same! with charli, pop2, & hifn i’m very 50/50 with the tracks i listen to, but n1a is much more pop imo, definitely worth getting into! (so is xcx world, if that counts :toofunny:)

3 minutes ago, Hattie said:

Where did bree van der kamp go :(

pssssh bestie delete the name of the website before the mods see it :omg: i changed it in my quote too

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Can you post this snippet? I always hear people say we have a snippet but I don't remember it.

I know we've had this demo for like two years that has a verse that's not in the released version. The verse that's on that Genius page.

it's just choli singing the chorus :0

3 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

it’s not unrealistic for trolls to leak fake songs/snippets. but believe what you want i guess?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

anyways I'll keep asking for the moonlight demo till 1000times says it doesn't exist

@1000Times does it? :creep:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

does anyone have a DL/stream link to the HIFN/alone together documentary? :ohno:  i had a link bookmarked, but of course it was dead when i finally decided to watch i

lABVyGE.png

7 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

The Genius page's lyrics are literally just the lyrics of this mashup someone made (I don't remember who tho, I downloaded it a long time ago):
https://we.tl/t-JDpZus5OZ3

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900