Fluorine

Charli XCX

this era is really charli in her final form.... the goth kinda 80s vibes of true romance, the mainstream pop and plastic fantastic vibes of sucker and xcx world, the slick black vroom vroom vibes and devilish imagery she used for after the afterparty, the punchy synth pop of charli the album .... there's really something for everyone yet it's still so fresh for her

i really hope atlantic plays those insufferable dance tiktokers to make a trend out of this song or something, she deserves a hit!!!

this just made me so excited for this new era/album, i have the feeling that it might be my new favorite from her after so many years with true romance being my fave but we'll see

I’m so excited omg that video was everything I wanted & more… I already knew the aesthetic + visuals were gonna be on point, but the CHOREOGRAPHY was next level!!! Charli giving us her inner Britney & I couldn’t be happier. :trisha:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Yeah her press release from Atlantic says:

Filmed in Mexico and co-directed by my new favorite director: Hannah Lux Davis, the ‘Good Ones’ video sees me dramatically mourning the untimely loss of my partner as I battle with the realisation that once again I’ve abandoned the goodness in my life, in favour of the sinister, with a visual aesthetic that marks a new era of me: Charli XCX.”

I’m still confused. Then why did pose with and post a tombstone with her name on it? 

She came to serve and also like I love how she's so meta with her status like she knows she's getting a lot of attention because of Tik Tok and that demographic is expecting her next sound/visual to be like super pop-y and that's what she came to serve like she didn't hold back

THAT CHOREO BITCH????????????? MISS CHARLES HAS BEEN DOING THE DAMN THING

Props to her

First we feel; then we fall.