Jump to content
Fluorine

Charli XCX

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Praying it’s another 1999 situation and that the lead single doesn’t sound anything like the rest of the album :pray2:

she already said Good Ones is indicative of the rest of the album LOL


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Praying it’s another 1999 situation and that the lead single doesn’t sound anything like the rest of the album :pray2:

stream good ones


come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sweetener said:

she already said Good Ones is indicative of the rest of the album LOL


GO is a bop don’t get me wrong but I hope the album has more in store for us than a bunch of 2-minute songs with no bridge and the same hook over and over 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:


GO is a bop don’t get me wrong but I hope the album has more in store for us than a bunch of 2-minute songs with no bridge and the same hook over and over 

 

 

Yeah its a banger but imma need more of that XCX magic in the album itself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

PLZZZ when are the BTS stans going to stop streaming Dream Glow :defeated: this is really a reflection on us Angels and how bad we are at streaming tbh :rip:

can't wait until its out of her top 5 on spotify

let her get her coin !! she needs it

 

also out out is on its way to never leaving her top 5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Charli ever delivered an entire album of only 2 min songs? No? Then why would she start now? I don’t get why anyone would worry or doubt her when everything she’s released has been great to excellent. 


14417469274.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

Good Ones screams album opener to me. It will probably be one of the shortest if not the shortest track on the album

I feel it's going to be somewhere in the 2th to 4th position in the tracklist. But yeah, praying for it to be the shortest, it's so ephemeral :rollin: but it's excellent too :bop: can't wait for this album omg 

Also, how many songs can we expect in the album? I feel it could be 12-14 tbh.


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

tumblr_me227qxdxm1ro2d43.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

911 is in the same family as believe, party4u, and 5 in the morning to me


911 is just like… Charli and A.G. dialed up to 11.
 

They beamed that one back from Andromeda or something. It’s not of this earth… :crai: :toofunny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Has Charli ever delivered an entire album of only 2 min songs? No? Then why would she start now? I don’t get why anyone would worry or doubt her when everything she’s released has been great to excellent. 

literally like… it’s the Lead Single.. it’s probably gonna be (one of)  the most mainstream sounding songs on the album

 

idk why anyone would expect anything different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...