Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

or any charli daddy knows at all tbh this song is kinda like santa claus you just gotta believe it 

This sent my inexistent wig somewhere near the XCX Towers and the Vroom Vroom Car Workshop :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

tumblr_me227qxdxm1ro2d43.gif

Leakers really gonna hoard Daddy Knows, What You Gonna Do Now, the two missing Punk EP tracks and the criminally forgotten Going Nowhere for a whole another year, huh?

charli-xcx-attends-the-maisie-wilen-fron

Waiting for Crazy For You, Dope, Fine China (Dan Auerbach Version) and Roses Bloom For You

Question For The Leakers: Why aren't you leaking Crazy For You, Dope, Fine China (Dan Auerbach Version) and Roses Bloom For You?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

i refuse to believe we have to wait until march for this album :defeated: charlotte please do a january release at latest 

I'm okay at waiting for it in case we get one or two more singles before March :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

tumblr_me227qxdxm1ro2d43.gif

On 9/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Honeysuckle said:

but she did... :bebe:

it was shown at film festivals but never picked up by a major film company to officially release/distribute (which is why it’s not available to stream/buy anywhere)

On 9/12/2021 at 3:51 AM, lanaismamom said:

wai wai wai whats the electra heart doc ive never heard about it

it was called heartcore!! they filmed concerts and her going around touring and stuff and interviewed people at concerts but for some reason they never released it (i’m assuming it was when the budget went bankrupt so they didn’t have the money to properly produce it?)

they used some of the footage in this: 

7 hours ago, brandon said:

it was called heartcore!! they filmed concerts and her going around touring and stuff and interviewed people at concerts but for some reason they never released it (i’m assuming it was when the budget went bankrupt so they didn’t have the money to properly produce it?)

they used some of the footage in this: 

she talked about it during froot i believe, she said that they didn't go ahead with the doc because it was focusing too much on marina herself, whereas she wanted it to be about the fans instead. they couldn't come to an agreement so scrapped the whole thing

OAjeWdG.jpg?1