Fluorine

Charli XCX

42 minutes ago, Rachel97 said:

Do any of you have weirdly specific attachments to Charli's songs? For example, I associate the Charli album with playing Sims because I had it on repeat whilst playing

i always associate number 1 angel with when i would go for therapeutic late night drives. it's just the perfect album to listen to when driving at night

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

2 hours ago, Rachel97 said:

Do any of you have weirdly specific attachments to Charli's songs? For example, I associate the Charli album with playing Sims because I had it on repeat whilst playing

I specifically remember when N1A was released, and it was my introduction to Charli in general. I was in Ireland on vacation and it was all I was playing the entire trip, I knew my family was so sick of it:true:

And i associate True Romance with long drives and train rides. Its one of my few go-to albums and so nostalgic despite the fact that i wasn’t a fan during its release, but it makes me nostalgic for a time i wasn’t around for if that makes sense?

3 hours ago, Rachel97 said:

i was depressed as fuck when the charli album came out! 

X----into me, into you----X

Waiting for some TikTok influencer to find out about Dreams (from the 24hrs album) and make it blow up on there so Charli have no other choice but rework the song and put on the new album

8 hours ago, Rachel97 said:

'Thoughts' takes me back to being in freezing cold Copenhagen

Kesi-Vors-ft-Sivas-Gilli-1

15 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Sweat? Anyone have a link / info about this song? 

There’s a Pandora advert with about a 5 second snippet of it on YouTube.