Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, alexspears said:

i don't understand how this could even possibly make sense :rip:

pop music has been using vocal correction and more blatant autotune for like 24 years now

and even MORE in the last 5 years with hip hop and pop being so closely influenced by one another.

if autotune doesn't work to sell units then how is post malone the only artist to have 3 diamond singles by the age of 25 :mj:

maybe you don't like autotune but......... you're clearly in the minority lmfao. 

That’s melodyne hunny, there’s a difference 

31 minutes ago, alexspears said:

i don't understand how this could even possibly make sense :rip:

pop music has been using vocal correction and more blatant autotune for like 24 years now

and even MORE in the last 5 years with hip hop and pop being so closely influenced by one another.

if autotune doesn't work to sell units then how is post malone the only artist to have 3 diamond singles by the age of 25 :mj:

maybe you don't like autotune but......... you're clearly in the minority lmfao. 

Please learn to read ???

I never said she should stop using autotune, she can’t sing so she has to use autotune and it’s fine

What I said is, the autotune effect that she has been using since N1A doesn’t work with the commercial pop sound she wants to have for this next album and IMO she should ditch it 

43 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

are dinosaurs still complaining about autotune in 2021?:smh:

i did not complain about autotune? I complained about the EFFECT which is an artistic choice not a consequence of the software you idiot 

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

i did not complain about autotune? I complained about the EFFECT which is an artistic choice not a consequence of the software you idiot 

zip ur lips phag she already said she'll keep the autotune and if u dont like it you better leave this fanbase. and dont try to say autotune doesnt work while artists like britney kesha or lil nas x exists

I'm really curious about the production of Don't Think Twice cause I don't think the one we know matches the Good Ones sound at all.. It's also super repetitive. Not complaining cause I think the song is Kina cute, but I can't be the only one who thinks this right? 

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Please learn to read ???

I never said she should stop using autotune, she can’t sing so she has to use autotune and it’s fine

What I said is, the autotune effect that she has been using since N1A doesn’t work with the commercial pop sound she wants to have for this next album and IMO she should ditch it 

why do hatin ass f*gs always love to tell people to learn how to read lmfao?

i read precisely what you said, it seems you are the one lacking comprehension skills. 

the memo you seem to be missing is that people love that autotune effect :tommy: from cher believe, to any t-pain song or feature in the 2000's, to fuckin post malone selling 10 million copies of 3 different songs......... 

also lemme paraphrase what you just said for you. "please learn to read. i never said she should stop using autotune, i just think she should ditch the autotune!"

you're just a bitter, rude, armchair expert of a human lmao & i genuinely wonder what kind of music you could come up with in the studio :/

if its not for you, there's really no point to come into a thread full of her supporters saying she should ditch a key component of her sound and brand. but you literally have no leg to stand on when you talk about what you THINK is going to garner her more success. because you contradict your own words, and your words contradict the facts of the music industry for 25 years. the autotune "effect" DOES work lmfao and you're just tryna be a hater hoe. 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

bold of you to call people idiots when you don't know the difference between autotune, melodyne, vocoders, and just regular pitch correction.

but for pretentious folks like you and people like my parents who say "the music of today is trash" simply because there is heavy pitch correction done. just for the sake of being different, defiant, edgy etc. if its not for you WHY CHECK IT OUT LOL? your opinion on what you think she should and shouldn't do with her art is sooo far from wanted. nobody fuckin cares bro lmao. we're just happy she still makes music even though there are rude ass people in the world who think they could do what she can :lolliney:

also, it's pretty difficult to sing with "the autotune effect" and get it to sound good lmao. 

i guarantee charli does hundreds of takes for her hooks and harmonies bc its literally..... digital art lmao. her voice is an instrument and the computer is the player.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

21 hours ago, Kurt said:

I was thinking the tease from a few days ago is probably the Caroline/Christine collab we got a pic of… and the preview from earlier is probably What You Want or Don’t Think Twice? So a feature on one of those songs?

Since ‘Sweat’ is being advertised as exclusive to that campaign, I figured that song is probably out of the equation but idk.

I wonder if the preview is this 

Good Ones music video at 4.2 million views right now.. would be awesome if we could get her to 5 million in the next week when the video will be 1 month old. Hopefully it will have a good impact on US radio when it drops October 5th. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

16 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Why is this so well made  :prettyhurts:

im screaming 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever