Fluorine

Charli XCX

21 hours ago, Kurt said:

I was thinking the tease from a few days ago is probably the Caroline/Christine collab we got a pic of… and the preview from earlier is probably What You Want or Don’t Think Twice? So a feature on one of those songs?

Since ‘Sweat’ is being advertised as exclusive to that campaign, I figured that song is probably out of the equation but idk.

I wonder if the preview is this 

Good Ones music video at 4.2 million views right now.. would be awesome if we could get her to 5 million in the next week when the video will be 1 month old. Hopefully it will have a good impact on US radio when it drops October 5th. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Spoiler

did some looking and BOZ has started scrobbling a new Charli song since Saturday called "New Shapes"  - which is the Caroline & Christine collab I assume

He got Good Ones on the 29th of July and it was released on September 2nd, so I guess it'll be the end of October/start of November when we get New Shapes (especially with Good Ones impacting Radio on October 5th)

2 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Hide contents

did some looking and BOZ has started scrobbling a new Charli song since Saturday called "New Shapes"  - which is the Caroline & Christine collab I assume

He got Good Ones on the 29th of July and it was released on September 2nd, so I guess it'll be the end of October/start of November when we get New Shapes (especially with Good Ones impacting Radio on October 5th)

“New Shapes” with top tier collaborators huh?  :diva: Sounds iconic... 

17 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Good Ones music video at 4.2 million views right now.. would be awesome if we could get her to 5 million in the next week when the video will be 1 month old. Hopefully it will have a good impact on US radio when it drops October 5th. :flutter:

lets get it to 5 mil

keep streaming the vid ladies :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Pop the Balloons would have been the PERFECT b-side to Good Ones… think about it!!! :grinds:

Inb4 she releases a synth-inflicted version of Pop the Balloons in the album :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Reveal hidden contents

didnt he delete his lastfm?

?? ?????????? ?????

13 hours ago, whiteroses said:
  Hide contents

What's his new Last.fm username? He deleted his old one. 

¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•.

4 hours ago, paradiso said:

i've seen like 5 or 6 tweets about "not talking about the situation and respecting their privacy" ...the call is coming from inside the house

They must of been deleted because I was unable to find them 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon