Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

it was posted but it was taken down because it's a leak (a pre-order website accidentally uploaded it) and we're waiting for the official announcement 

Oh, thanks! Can someone post it here?

hey so idk if this has been discussed before but I was bored going though bmi and I found iggy’s Pillow Fight registered with credits from AG, Charli and Cupcakke??????? Idk if there’s some unreleased remix but I just thought it was interesting to bring up 

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

Oh, thanks! Can someone post it here?

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

it was posted but it was taken down because it's a leak (a pre-order website accidentally uploaded it) and we're waiting for the official announcement 

7 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

so are the lyrics on Genius fake or what? lol

i think there's a good chance they're real. there's probably some leaker circle-jerk that has the song but isn't leaking it to the gp.

i hate this album rollout cause for the first time in 6 years it seems like charli can do something without it being leaked and something goes wrong like just before she's about to drop it like damn

On 11/2/2021 at 10:31 PM, TrashMagiq said:

It reminds me of Hugo Comte’s work which I also love (I assume Emily Lipson shot it tho).

lmaoo nvm it actually was him

assuming he didn't just blindly like that insta comment which is also possible cause he seems to like every single comment he gets 

edit: just got confirmation Emily Lipson did Not shoot the album cover

qfrWuBl.png

I’m surprised at how Charli seems more upset by the album and single covers leaking than she did when Good Ones (the song) leaked a month early. Not to say she isn’t WELL within her right to be upset and even angry, but I just assumed Good Ones was the “big” single and everything after had less stakes.

My best guess is it being because she worries more about how she might look in front of her collaborators (chris/caro/DCA) than she does her solo material leaking… At least that’s what I gathered from when she spoke about XCX World.