Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Monsef said:

I’m surprised at how Charli seems more upset by the album and single covers leaking than she did when Good Ones (the song) leaked a month early. Not to say she isn’t WELL within her right to be upset and even angry, but I just assumed Good Ones was the “big” single and everything after had less stakes.

My best guess is it being because she worries more about how she might look in front of her collaborators (chris/caro/DCA) than she does her solo material leaking… At least that’s what I gathered from when she spoke about XCX World.

The only reason it looks like this upset her more is cause she was DMing fans telling them to take down tweets of the cover. It’s not like people were mass spreading a link to Good Ones on twitter, so she def wasn’t gonna DM fans about it. If she spoke out about the Good Ones leak in any way it would’ve just put more attention on it. 

qfrWuBl.png

23 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The only reason it looks like this upset her more is cause she was DMing fans telling them to take down tweets of the cover. It’s not like people were mass spreading a link to Good Ones on twitter, so she def wasn’t gonna DM fans about it. If she spoke out about the Good Ones leak in any way it would’ve just put more attention on it. 

Wait I thought those DMs were edited lmao

poor her

I will stan this woman until the day I die. She’s the gift that keeps on giving. I don’t know an artist with a more consistently incredible discography. Let’s all make sure we purchase and stream New Shapes as much as possible!!! Charli deserves all the success in the world and then some!!! 

14417469274.gif

new to using lanaboards but have been reading for years and a fan of charli since ‘13! came back to look at when jungle leaked and wanted to thank whoever is responsible for it!

i was going thru a really bad time early this year and those leaks made me soo happy! even stuff like ‘heal my heart’ and a personal fav ‘kick you out’ so thanks to whoever leaked a bunch of the stuff this year. some of my fav charli :wub:

also, hoping the rest of her 2010-2014 stuff leaks soon! and also.. does an ‘im not sorry’ final exist? 

3 hours ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

new to using lanaboards but have been reading for years and a fan of charli since ‘13! came back to look at when jungle leaked and wanted to thank whoever is responsible for it!

i was going thru a really bad time early this year and those leaks made me soo happy! even stuff like ‘heal my heart’ and a personal fav ‘kick you out’ so thanks to whoever leaked a bunch of the stuff this year. some of my fav charli :wub:

also, hoping the rest of her 2010-2014 stuff leaks soon! and also.. does an ‘im not sorry’ final exist? 

welcome to charliboards :heart:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Inch resting 👀

I just joined discord and NEED all the fellow angels - day 1 Angel here and have gone to every tour, posted for XCX updates on Twitter, r/t’ed and liked by her on Twitter and IG and she’s my fav - adddd me you wonderful community 

Vilvaraja#8966

💕💕🩸🩸💕💕