9. ??? - 3:02

10. Yuck - 2:18

11. Lavender - 2:28

12. Don’t Think Twice - 3:14

44 minutes ago, PANG said:

you know, like an album

33 min tho 

4 minutes ago, redbullandcigarettes said:

in a sweat performance she said something about it being made for pandora?

i think it's a bonus track because pandora said it's coming out in 2022 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

47 minutes ago, PANG said:

you know, like an album

Pop 2 is almost 10 minutes longer and has less tracks...

I'm not saying every song should be Track 10, but why not have one song standout and be, IDK, 5 minutes? 

Give us a good instrumental breakdown, something 

1 hour ago, nuclear angel said:

Track 1 2:10

Track 4 3:09

Track 5 2:48

Track 6 2:27

Track 7 2:40

Track 8 3:57

Track 9 3:02

Track 10 2:18

Track 11 2:28

Track 12 3:14

new shapes vid next week

Ew, songs that will FOR SURE be a serve SHALL NOT be ephemeral :lange: 

Guess I'll have to be replaying this album twice as I thought then :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, lovesick said:

this photo should've been the cover tbh, the atmosphere is so much more visible in this one, the oficial cover is a gorgeous photo but doesn't really look like an album cover

I like the official cover, but this one could make a great back cover for physical releases :brows: 

Just now, lovesick said:

guys the songs are short because she wants more streams, it makes sense when the whole thing of this era is "selling your soul for success"

It's true - but still it hurts :cryney: I could literally add at least 30 seconds to 80% of the songs to have a  l o n g e r  effect on the boppiness.

1 minute ago, lovesick said:

guys the songs are short because she wants more streams, it makes sense when the whole thing of this era is "selling your soul for success"

exactly exactly 

like this is her sell out main pop girl era idk what y’all were expecting! it’s an album full of radio bops, not 5 minute long experimental tracks :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

exactly exactly 

like this is her sell out main pop girl era idk what y’all were expecting! it’s an album full of radio bops, not 5 minute long experimental tracks :deadbanana:

Nah, I'm not asking for this either cause I know streams are THE thing today and everyone likes playlists and stuff. Just 3:00 - 3:40 lengths instead of 2:10 - 2:30 :toofunny: as a person who prefers to listen to albums instead of playlists, adding 7 minutes to that 33-minute album as a whole really changes things :oopna2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Nah, I'm not asking for this either cause I know streams are THE thing today and everyone likes playlists and stuff. Just 3:00 - 3:40 lengths instead of 2:10 - 2:30 :toofunny: as a person who prefers to listen to albums instead of playlists, adding 7 minutes to that 33-minute album as a whole really changes things :oopna2:

ok tbh yeah i agree i was hoping for at least 40 minutes but i’m assuming she was aiming for the most accessible, playlistable, radio play-able songs possible 

and as she said, the sweet spot when writing those is 2:30-3mins :crai:

2 of the biggest pop albums of the last 2 years being future nostalgia and planet her each had plenty of songs over 3 minutes. she's not a breakthrough mainstream artist like pinkpantheress, she has an established cult following of leak scavenging girls and gays who are all going to go download the fanmade extended versions from dbree or sermoncloud. i really do not understand this decision... MARCH???

the fact that even Positions, which was clowned by everyone for how short the songs were, it longer than this :toofloppy:

20 minutes ago, brandon said:

ok tbh yeah i agree i was hoping for at least 40 minutes but i’m assuming she was aiming for the most accessible, playlistable, radio play-able songs possible 

and as she said, the sweet spot when writing those is 2:30-3mins :crai:

No offence but this excuse doesn't make sense considering she never charts even with shorter songs lol

edit: I know GO peaked at #44 in UK and at #164 in the BB Global 200 but those numbers are not worth cutting songs in half tbh...