Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

The "2018 version" of Come to My Party is a fake edit made by BloomForYou. The song was never reworked and doesn't have a music video either. 

Ohhhh I remember what happened, BFY confirmed that someone had edited an instagram story video with that and tried to dupe them. They apologized for giving us all a false alarm on it.

Kind of random but what do we know about Pop the Balloons? I know that it's from 2015 and that someone else made a stripped down demo of the song as a pitch for Little Mix, but the Charli demo sounds very much like it was produced for her. Was it a contender for XCX WORLD?

4 minutes ago, celestewa said:

Kind of random but what do we know about Pop the Balloons? I know that it's from 2015 and that someone else made a stripped down demo of the song as a pitch for Little Mix, but the Charli demo sounds very much like it was produced for her. Was it a contender for XCX WORLD?

I think it was from the Vroom Vroom sessions right? Sarah Hudson co-write like Round n Round? Or am I making this all up?

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I think Bloom once said that that was a fake edited snippet :toofunny:... even though it sounds good

Ok well if Bloom can upload a full fake ctmp demo surely they can share that one too :true: or at the very least tell us who and what song that’s from

there should've been 5 double singles that then got released as a compilation album on vinyl :umadney:

Spoiler
  1. 5ITM / Bricks
  2. Focus / No Angel
  3. GNO / Bounce
  4. Taxi / Miami
  5. Come To My Party / Waterfall

:umadney:

electra rex complex dismember flexed on deck techtonic atónita girl flex
JkcqcER.gif