Fluorine

Charli XCX

I could be sick with stress waiting for tickets to go on presale after what’s happened with the Pop 2 and HIFN dates. Since there’s European dates I hope it’s easier like getting tickets for the Charli tour. I’m expecting a second date at Ally Pally on the Friday after Thursday sells out. 

I feel like tickets were deliberately hard to get for HIFN compared to CRASH - The London venues have capacities 600 and 10 000 respectively so I don't think it will be a struggle to get tickets, much like for the Charli tour.

7 hours ago, alkolmoldah said:

hey, made a kinda synth-poppish remix of down like woah with the stems ❤️ structure was inspired by hi high by loona and it gets kinda messy at the end but I thought I'd share anyway lol

the tea... the wig... the snatch of it all! whew chile 

1 minute ago, Coltonchimera said:

If anyone has any news on receiving a Charli presale code, don't be shy. Tell us when they're sending them out 👀

My code was specific to my pre order, for the Charli tour they were generic. Who knows what they’re doing outside of the UK. You can always try the Bands In Town presale but that starts Thursday. 

But the way i literally pre saved the album through her website but god knows what that awful team does..

hopefully it will be sent but just hasnt yet! i need to see good ones live so bad :rollin:

56 minutes ago, Volta said:

But the way i literally pre saved the album through her website but god knows what that awful team does..

I thought you had to either preorder the album through her store OR sign up to the presale mailing list - I don't think Presaving it counted.

I got my UK presale code at 21:24 last night :/