Fluorine

Charli XCX

54 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i hope party 4 u stays in the set and girls night out makes a comeback! charli setlists are a bit of hit or miss for me, she chooses to ignore a big chunk of her catalog everytime but i understand since she has so many songs out there, it might be hard to decide what to perform

party 4 u is an all time fav of mine i REALLY hope it's on the setlist :icant:

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i hope party 4 u stays in the set and girls night out makes a comeback! charli setlists are a bit of hit or miss for me, she chooses to ignore a big chunk of her catalog everytime but i understand since she has so many songs out there, it might be hard to decide what to perform

I agree I hope girls night out comes back it was great live at the free pier 17 show by artist den 

I need to hear GNO. I was so sad after her festival circuits the year of Charli that we didn’t get GNO or Focus on the set list :( I think we’ll get nearly the whole album on this tour. I’d love to see Doing It make a come back as maybe the only Sucker song. I wonder if she’ll do Out Out. I hope the whole show is upbeat. 

the singles are so local bland and boring, she did this in the Charli era too- she needs to keep the features away!

her unreleased pc pop music is so good idk why she doesn't let the world hear it..

she's sitting on a goldmine

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, VegaXCX said:

WOOO got tickets! Kind of surprised her Atlanta venue is smaller this go around. 

4 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

got my tix for ATL!!! anyone else here going to that show?

Even though I'm not a Charli stan, I'm considering going to this show just for fun lol. I could hold up a lil sign that says "I'm the owner of LanaBoards.com - I am sorry." xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Even though I'm not a Charli stan, I'm considering going to this show just for fun lol. I could hold up a lil sign that says "I'm the owner of LanaBoards.com - I am sorry." xx

queen shit, come thru elle! charli does put on an incredible show so i think you'd have fun regardless

aOaIzH2.gif

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the singles are so local bland and boring, she did this in the Charli era too- she needs to keep the features away!

her unreleased pc pop music is so good idk why she doesn't let the world hear it..

she's sitting on a goldmine

Ding dong your opinion is wrong 

no but in all seriousness, I think it’s good that she steers away from the hYpErPoP for now and puts out a quality pop album that’s also semi radio friendly. The songs are still really catchy/good and have that Charli flair imo

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

girl no she's gonna get you arrested :icant: but fr now, that would be an iconic moment, let us know if you actually do it! :hooker:

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

queen shit, come thru elle! charli does put on an incredible show so i think you'd have fun regardless

girl no she's gonna get you arrested :icant: but fr now, that would be an iconic moment, let us know if you actually do it! :hooker:

Well.. looks like it's happening. Can't wait to walk out of there in cuffs lol x

51670577016_b80f90068e_o.png

For those also attending the ATL show, we should all meet up & queue together :party:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS