Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

Also during Shake It she called up a bunch of queer influencers to dance but it was so cringe (actually funny but cringe nonetheless) and she got annoyed at them for being boring so she had drag queens dance twice during I Got It 

Do you have a link to where I can watch this? I need a giggle :toofunny:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Charlottexseax said:

I don't go to concerts so IDK how it compares but in terms of entertainment it was just Charli jumping around the stage and dancing

Also during Shake It she called up a bunch of queer influencers to dance but it was so cringe (actually funny but cringe nonetheless) and she got annoyed at them for being boring so she had drag queens dance twice during I Got It 

Are you talking about the Milan show?nnn

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Do you have a link to where I can watch this? I need a giggle :toofunny:

I don't think anyone recorded it? but it was so funny one of the girls tried to twerk and she threw her jacket behind her trying to be sexy/hot and charli rushed to pick it up and handed it back to her as she was getting off stage :toofloppy:

2 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Are you talking about the Milan show?nnn

lmaooooo yeah.. yeah maybe i am 

1 minute ago, Charlottexseax said:

I don't think anyone recorded it? but it was so funny one of the girls tried to twerk and she threw her jacket behind her trying to be sexy/hot and charli rushed to pick it up and handed it back to her as she was getting off stage :toofloppy:

lmaooooo yeah.. yeah maybe i am 

I remember two guys just jumping up and down a bit lol, it was bad

2 minutes ago, no1angel said:

Wow

It’s giving Nirvana In bloom

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

I don't go to concerts so IDK how it compares but in terms of entertainment it was just Charli jumping around the stage and dancing

The Hyperpop era as a whole I find cringe now tbh with the invasive fans etc, let’s just move on please I hope she never goes back.

Okay so I haven't finished reorganising everything from 2014-2020 as theres so much. I had them in albums but there's been so much information and additions I started again. I will add them in when they're finished if people are interested. I haven't included TR, Sucker, N1A, Pop 2, Charli, hifn or the singles from Crash. This is just my way of organising. If you see that I've used your album artwork, then thank you for making it :)

https://mega.nz/folder/kx1VzSyb#Fh6OfXJq0YZK6PDbk0rApA

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

you’re not boyfriend material, gonna eat you up like cereal :nails:

:bop:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥