Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

i need a crash video to be charli leaving a man’s house at night after murdering him, driving down a dark forest road and then she gets in a car wreck with a really poptastic 80s synth outro. a similar vibe to the weeknd’s music vids. lots of blood and budget :flutter:

yes.

Roman

What baffles me the most about XCX World is what did she saw in Queen Lizzy that made her keep it on the tracklist without a doubt, it's sounds like such a filler song, specially comparing it with such massive tracks made during those sessions :biblio:

8nl2OpX.png

22 hours ago, TheBoss said:

What baffles me the most about XCX World is what did she saw in Queen Lizzy that made her keep it on the tracklist without a doubt, it's sounds like such a filler song, specially comparing it with such massive tracks made during those sessions :biblio:

Thank god finally someone said it. It's probably the only "official" Charli song I hate. It's right there with Red Balloon, so annoying

23 hours ago, TheBoss said:

you’re absolutely correct

paris and round & round were RIGHT THERE 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

31 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Thank god finally someone said it. It's probably the only "official" Charli song I hate. It's right there with Red Balloon, so annoying

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you’re absolutely correct

paris and round & round were RIGHT THERE 

Bless your ears with the only listenable version of Queen Lizzy, and yes, Paris, Miami, Round & Round, Our Boyfriend, literally everything lol

8nl2OpX.png

15 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

I don’t need a single rose :karaoke:

I don’t want designer clothes :xcry:

All I want, is all your love…….. :oprah4:

You’re my King, God save the Queen :hottie:

Cuz you make me feel like Lizzy :true:

Yes, I love you for who you are, I’ll never go breaking your heart
Yeah, you could have nothin’ or you could have millions, without you I would fall apart
I’m captivated by your soul and hopefully we can grow old
Just sitting’ together and looking’ at pictures and walkin’ down memory road, uh

:air: :trisha: :lange: The lyrics snaps tbh but the production is so bland, god bless Helvetica

8nl2OpX.png

2 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Stream it

YOU COULD WATCH ME PULL UP ON YOUR BODY LIKE ITS SUMMER TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF IN THE WATER SPLASH AROUND AND GET YOU BLESSED LIKE HOLY WATER I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR YOU KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU :karaoke: :wowcry:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

YOU COULD WATCH ME PULL UP ON YOUR BODY LIKE ITS SUMMER TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF IN THE WATER SPLASH AROUND AND GET YOU BLESSED LIKE HOLY WATER I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE WAITING FOR YOU KNOW THAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU :karaoke: :wowcry:

She went hard, oh yes she did

:true:

party 4 u is definitely a setlist staple for crash tour, but knowing charli hates everything we love i guess she'll just play 1999 again, maybe out out will replace i love it if we're lucky

2 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

party 4 u is definitely a setlist staple for crash tour, but knowing charli hates everything we love i guess she'll just play 1999 again, maybe out out will replace i love it if we're lucky

i'm hoping for a revival of grins and stay away because she says she's going to back to her roots to the " true " charli again 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif