Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, juiced froot said:

Post 1999 when all she did was tease nasty cherry… her obnoxious label executive era :flutter:

6 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Those have nothing to do with being a musician tho

Like I couldn't care less about her managing a band that went nowhere, producing a low tier show or directing a MV

I really enjoyed the show, it was nice seeing her in a documentary series. She is very easy on the eye and very entertaining. 

Not a fan of Nasty Cherry (such a random and forced band, with no future or chemistry between the band mates) but I do like some of their songs. 

"Her Body" (their latest single) is a bop, it sounds like a Sky Ferreira song and was penned by Charli. 

I'm sorry if saying all this triggers something on many of the Angels that dispise Nasty Cherry lol. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, ItsLolene said:

any new on sweat?

It's weird, right? 

Next single is Baby, and then the album is released. 

Maybe Sweat will be a bonus track somewhere, or a digital extra or part of a (hypothetical) deluxe edition a little after the original release. 

Who knows. All we know is the song is not part of the standard album tracklist. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Charli has literally expanded her skillset so much lmao what are u talking about???

She’s directed music videos, managed a band, exec produced a netflix show featuring said band… 

Just because she’s not producing her own album by herself doesnt mean she is lazy. Don’t act like you were there in the studio witnessing her assumed lack of input regarding production. We get it, you havent loved charli’s music the same since Sucker. With all due respect, you don’t have to project your disappointment of her current sound onto her work ethic as a person. 

Id rather listen to N1 Angel than sucker. 

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I really enjoyed the show, it was nice seeing her in a documentary series. She is very easy on the eye and very entertaining. 

Not a fan of Nasty Cherry (such a random and forced band, with no future or chemistry between the band mates) but I do like some of their songs. 

"Her Body" (their latest single) is a bop, it sounds like a Sky Ferreira song and was penned by Charli. 

I'm sorry if saying all this triggers something on many of the Angels that dispise Nasty Cherry lol. 

It's not that I despise Nasty Cherry, I don't care for them, it's that it has nothing to do with Charli. Like, 0. 

I don't care that she's creating a band or producing a show etc. I like Charli bc of her music

Even if Nasty Cherry was the greatest band ever I still wouldn't care for her skills in managing a band cause she's a singer first and foremost for me 

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

i think we need to gatekeep true romance, number 1 angel & how i'm feeling now as well :true:

charli has and pop 2 is starting to get seized by the hipsters and sucker has been local territory for awhile

if hipster twitter gays take true romance & number 1 angel from me…… all hell will break loose.

at least xcx w*rld and super ultra are the easiest to gatekeep :bebe:

3 minutes ago, Dima said:

😇

If it’s the Rina track and if it really does sample 9pm then I think that would be a European summer track, same with if there’s a Show Me Love sample. Things could be big. 

2 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

If it’s the Rina track and if it really does sample 9pm then I think that would be a European summer track, same with if there’s a Show Me Love sample. Things could be big. 

Not this sample 😀

Is there a solo version of Warm? Been listening to the AG remix which has been quenching my thirst, but sometimes I don't want the festive mix.. need something to get that buzz

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

6 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

It's not that I despise Nasty Cherry, I don't care for them, it's that it has nothing to do with Charli. Like, 0. 

I don't care that she's creating a band or producing a show etc. I like Charli bc of her music

Even if Nasty Cherry was the greatest band ever I still wouldn't care for her skills in managing a band cause she's a singer first and foremost for me 

All you mentioned is pretty valid ☺ 

1 hour ago, Dima said:

next song isn’t baby 

Shocked, she has been teasing it a lot lately.