Fluorine

Charli XCX

30 minutes ago, the ocean said:

so basically anyone living on the west side of the world gets it wednesday FxCFtDp.gif

which means we get it in two days FxCFtDp.gif

hahahaha probably not, every single of this campaign has not had an international release, not even good ones - theyve learned from all the fake new zealanders 

but im sure y'all will find a way to leak it before it comes out anyway like you always do :facepalm:

X----into me, into you----X

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

made a beg for you cover using one of the promo pics

96XVskF.png

just for consistency i also just made a new shapes cover as well

KIk7tqJ.png

idk if i like this as much as the released one though... still interesting to look at i guess

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

For those of you not enjoying the new music, please don’t turn up to the Crash tour. I’ll take your space dancing to these bops. 

hottest take of the year tbh

i will never understand why people get mad about samples and interpolations.. like it’s not that deep, who cares 

but also like someone else said, i am a little confused bc it’s like a very 2000’s dance track, while the rest of the record/visuals seem very 80s dark pop inspired so? :toofunny:

Just now, brandon said:

i will never understand why people get mad about samples and interpolations.. like it’s not that deep, who cares 

but also like someone else said, i am a little confused bc it’s like a very 2000’s dance track, while the rest of the record/visuals seem very 80s dark pop inspired so? :toofunny:

i think crash is charli's take on the "future nostalgia" concept that everyone seems to be trying to do right now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

BEG FOR YOU will define the pop culture once again. I just know that

Spoiler

it better do.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, brandon said:

given all those snippets she played, the album will have a lot of diversity (the snip with the guitar is giving 70s)

i always let the good ones

go

ppl getting mad about samples is so corny istg i hate to break it to you but charli, as well as everyone else in the music industry, has used it before :oprah3:

that includes, but is not limited to, the beloved track 10 and lipgloss

On 1/21/2022 at 3:30 AM, the ocean said:

yeah i completely agree with this and i wasn't mad about it to begin with

to some people sampling = ripping off which is just incorrect

but also i think to use the word inventing is also incorrect y'know

i mean she's essentially covering it but with different lyrics

Ripping off mightve been too harsh and inaccurate, i just expected something thats not reused.