Fluorine

Charli XCX

44 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

people should think about the shit Charli has been through

and i’m talking about EVERYTHING. the XCX World scandal, her fans non stop annoying her about Taxi, her label not believing her vision so she had to fund N1A and Pop2 herself and call it a mixtape, losing her friend SOPHIE, the break up with Huck after the whole HIFN process (where she was very transparant about her mental issues as well)….

she’s a human too. people have been asking her to release a pop album. she’s doing that now and doing a good job in my opinion, but if you don’t like it, give her a f*** break and state it as your opinion instead of being blatantly rude and then go cry if she bites back for once 

EXACTLY!! I was thinking abt that too. Like, SOPHIE passed last year, when she was busy with Crash. I feel that this period of recording and planning things in 2021 wasn't nice for her. This will be her last album with a label, there's pressure on her after the incredible work she made, we were able to see how vulnerable she was during HIFN era and now she's seeing people dragging her work after all the hard times.

I don't blame Charli...

31 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

she clearly should, but i think she should be the one who puts these stans  in their place. I'm sick and tired of their corny twink asses acting like they're on Rupaul Drag race and shady all the time but in fact, they look like a bunch of ignorants

I can't believe what I've been reading on here.

I love Charli,  but who the fuck is she (or anyone) to put anyone in their place for not liking music...?

Charli is an artist, she is selling a product. I for one think the product has been pretty bad and generic and no, the "concept" does not excuse it so please stop making massive jumps in logic as to why Charli making bad music is AkShUlLy intentional and brilliant.

If you don't think someone with millions of followers hounding a stan account who respectfully stated their opinion with double digit tweets isn't irrational or misguided then you need to wake up. We all know Charli lashing out ISNT just about the lukewarm reaction to the singles. She just went through a breakup, there's a lot of money on the line for this era, and a lot of people have high expectations for her. She seems down and aloof in interviews. and did she not say she was leaving Twitter?

Charli is millionaire, she is clearly confident in her abilities so seeing some of you coddle her as if she's a child who hasn't been making music for over 10 years is hilarious. Do you think people were being nice about Fancy? I love it? Break The Rules?

Lastly, the internalized homophobia and vitriol some of you bravely exhibit and parade around as if the LGBT community weren't the ones supporting her post-sucker is truly unbecoming. It wasn't that long ago when she said "LGBT member and ally!!" in a write up to promote that piece of shit single.

4 minutes ago, Monsef said:

I love Charli,  but who the fuck is she (or anyone) to put anyone in their place for not liking music...?

Charli is an artist, she is selling a product. I for one think the product has been pretty bad and generic and no, the "concept" does not excuse it so please stop making massive jumps in logic as to why Charli making bad music is AkShUlLy intentional and brilliant.

If you don't think someone with millions of followers hounding a stan account who respectfully stated their opinion with double digit tweets isn't irrational or misguided then you need to wake up. We all know Charli lashing out ISNT just about the lukewarm reaction to the singles. She just went through a breakup, there's a lot of money on the line for this era, and a lot of people have high expectations for her. She seems down and aloof in interviews. and did she not say she was leaving Twitter?

Charli is millionaire, she is clearly confident in her abilities so seeing some of you coddle her as if she's a child who hasn't been making music for over 10 years is hilarious. Do you think people were being nice about Fancy? I love it? Break The Rules?

Lastly, the internalized homophobia and vitriol some of you bravely exhibit and parade around as if the LGBT community weren't the ones supporting her post-sucker is truly unbecoming. It wasn't that long ago when she said "LGBT member and ally!!" in a write up to promote that piece of shit single.

What are you on about 💀💀

j14CYJi.png

2 minutes ago, Monsef said:

I don’t think she’s putting anyone in their place for not liking the music. The way people have voiced their opinions online about her new music has been so shady. There’s huge differences between saying you don’t like something and saying it’s so bad, it’s terrible, she shouldn’t try to dance, etc. I don’t think she should’ve responded to that person directly, but a lot of her “fans” seem to think they can pass off rudeness as criticism when it’s just rudeness. Her fans seems to think they should have a say in her music considering how interactive she’s been with them, but that’s just not the case.

1 hour ago, Monsef said:

gorl, u need to be on twitter more to see how mean these stans can get. It's not just simple as "okay here' s my opinion about your new single - i dont like it, it's not it charli" in a respectful manner.

secondly, dont even try bringing "homophobia" into this lmao read the context babe.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, princessdollie said:

for something that’s supposed to be commercial and mainstream as you’ve stated it’s kind of unsuccessful in the sense it hasn’t performed in that way..no? 

Do you expect it to be massively successful just being it’s mainstream pop realness? 

Im sorry but that is NOT how the music industry works lol

I will stand by the statement that if Good Ones was released by Dua or The Weeknd it would’ve went #1 on pop radio and top 10 on the hot 100

its all up the the way a label promotes music 

4 minutes ago, Monsef said:

It’s not that serious, there are a lot of gay men and girls stereotypically who use women in pop as props to boost their topics in life by being bitchy on Twitter. Of course I’m sure there are straight men etc who do this aswell. 

I agree with the sucker transition though-the feedback was harsh and she didn’t complain half as much as now. 

side bar: yes, LGBTQ+ community has always showed her massive support after SUCKER era. But the thing is: after her HYPERPOP era, in the fanbase HAS other kind of stans as well, LET'S BE REAL here babe. And most of them: annoying, corny, shady as can be - ENTITLED BRATS.

as a bisexual person, i felt left out, excluded at some point by some people in gay community as well. Biphobia is also real babe. Most of them are even misogynistic towards female pop stars like charli

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, brandon said:

Do you expect it to be massively successful just being it’s mainstream pop realness? 

Im sorry but that is NOT how the music industry works lol

I will stand by the statement that if Good Ones was released by Dua or The Weeknd it would’ve went #1 on pop radio and top 10 on the hot 100

its all up the the way a label promotes music 

This- we didn’t have anywhere near enough in performances nor promotion. 

or Bundles-they should have done something!

Everyone is supporting her clap back because of the stan culture of twitter where it’s apparently okay to voice every nasty thought you have about an artist / celebrity unfiltered for no reason at all.

The mind gymnastics you have to pull off to think anything otherwise is outstanding. Especially the internalised homophobia comment, thanks for that needed a good laugh. 

Gold medal for you babes xx 

j14CYJi.png

and moreover: it's not homophobic to call out shady twinks who are so entitled that they think they can getaway with anything just because they're online and they can be a cunt for no reason. :oprah3:

i want to hug charli so much right now :oprah:

like literally the one blunder i can think of is the nft thing and even with that a. there was probably a legit reason and b. she pulled out

she's just so genuine and she's inspired me and brought so much joy into my life and seeing her clapback like this is both empowering but also saddening and i just want to give her that boost moment that she's given to me as well as others

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

and last but not least, call me coldhearted or out of my mind but hear me out:

if it's on twitter these days, personally i dont feel bad for these "so-called" twitter stans if some of Charli's fans go attack them afterwards tbh. I mean, that is what people call "responsible" - you picked fights, you chose to act shady towards people, you get what you get. That's just the tea babe.

dont take it personal, just put yourselves at her position - what would you do? taking a high road? 

10 minutes ago, xcx said:

I don’t think she’s putting anyone in their place for not liking the music. The way people have voiced their opinions online about her new music has been so shady. There’s huge differences between saying you don’t like something and saying it’s so bad, it’s terrible, she shouldn’t try to dance, etc. I don’t think she should’ve responded to that person directly, but a lot of her “fans” seem to think they can pass off rudeness as criticism when it’s just rudeness. Her fans seems to think they should have a say in her music considering how interactive she’s been with them, but that’s just not the case.

I believe artists can set the tone for how their fans interact with them, and people being possessive of or assertive towards something that isn't theirs is obviously not her fault but that's just what happens. I obviously don't think she deserves the rudeness thrown her way.

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

side bar: yes, LGBTQ+ community has always showed her massive support after SUCKER era. But the thing is: after her HYPERPOP era, in the fanbase HAS other kind of stans as well, LET'S BE REAL here babe. And most of them: annoying, corny, shady as can be - ENTITLED BRATS.

Sure but that still doesn't excuse you being constantly nasty towards gay people as a blanket statement over multiple replies. They can annoying and misogynistic in spite of them being gay.

anyways 

BABY BANGSSSSSS omg

omg towards the middle i was wanting a little more.. but then that bridge! THAT OUTRO!!!

Tbh I would’ve loved some more shots in the video, but i love her embracing all this choreography, and visually, it was super pretty. Im not gonna complain much because ! this is the fourth video we’ve gotten and the album ain’t even out yet

Good Ones> Baby=New Shapes>>>>>>> Beg for You

the person she started attacking was not being rude or shady or mean they didn’t even tag her, all they said was the singles weren’t doing it for them… they even said charli is still a supreme and you people are trying to justify charli calling them a cunt i’m sorry you’re all being fucking insane