Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i don’t see the appeal of listening to a leaked album, i need the wait, staying up to midnight, refreshing spotify til it loads and having the artwork etc it’s just a vibe. can’t wait for my vinyl :flutter:

i’ll be doing this until the day i die

negAbhB.png

3 hours ago, Drift said:

i too also believe that songs should never be 100bpm and have a four on the floor rhythm ever again too

also mods pls lock this thread this recent chat is giving allie x thread 2016 vibes and you know where that goes

what happened in the allie x thread?:oopna:

whats fun already is seeing peopless favourites be others’ least favs and vice versa! :party: 

rn move me is sticking with me the most. its like a super ultra X true romance kinda grown up vibe, gives me a lock you up X velvet dreaming lovechild but fit for crash! nobody should’ve doubted her because she always ends up right anyway! we love you charli :wub:

i dont think if what im about to say is stupid but the last minute of twice reminds me of what you would hear as an underwater theme in an old videogame... i love it

i can’t stop listening to the first verse of baby, it’s so satisfying for some reason :dance: the way she says “i’ma love you in the kitchen, i’ma put you on the floor”

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

i’m not hearing what y’all are hearing in constant repeat 😭😭 it kinda sounds like an interlude like it does nothing for me. i’m sure when it hits i’ll be obsessed. but for now …..used to know me soooo excellent can not wait to lose my mind when she plays it live