Fluorine

Charli XCX

This is hands down her most grown up album and THERE'S SO MUCH NODS and Inspo from her old work - BUT elevated and PERFECTLY fused into the direction and sound this album was gunning for. This will be appreciated so much more down the line - like some of her best work of the past that didn't get the accolades it deserved off the bat. All the music nerds and pop producers are gonna praise it online and post about it - calling it now. Fantano will give it a 8 (7.5 BARE MIN) - a lot of the hate she's getting for the new sound is from her younger audience, who doesn't have an appreciation for the 80's/early 90's sound she's crushing in a 2022 world. Her older fans are gonna EAT THIS UP. AHHH THIS TOUR IS GONNA BE SICK AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE SETLIST!!!!!

8 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Did it leak from a physical rip?

More than likely. The quality is legit and stores are getting shipments of all the physical this very moment, so would make sense. As much as the leak sucks, it's one of the lates leaks for any of her most recent bodies of work - so I'm happy for that & the shitty snippets that leaked a month or 2 ago, makes me think this def has to be a physical rip. 

6 minutes ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

It was sold out when I last checked but I guess not anymore hahaha

Omw to buy it :fabcat:

:hottie:

11 minutes ago, vilvaraja said:

More than likely. The quality is legit and stores are getting shipments of all the physical this very moment, so would make sense. As much as the leak sucks, it's one of the lates leaks for any of her most recent bodies of work - so I'm happy for that & the shitty snippets that leaked a month or 2 ago, makes me think this def has to be a physical rip. 

Cool, still haven’t received a shipping notification & thought people were already getting their stuff :sass:

IMG-3521.jpg

3 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

i cannot wait to hear the deluxe im curious to know i want more huck kwong diss tracks idgi

i'm also very curious/will never know the answer to how much of crash is or is not about huck. presumably it was done before they broke up in the fall but there's really only a handful of songs that allude to a fulfilling relationship while the rest seem to have overhanging themes of self destruction and feeling held back. it's interesting because they allegedly broke up after she cheated on him at the grammy's in 2017 and were back together before she released self titled, then they were apparently on the rocks again before the pandemic but they became closer as a result of the lockdown right when she was making and releasing hifn... in some ways it almost feels like she used those albums as a medium to prove her love to him or something (thoughts, white mercedes, silver cross, official, february 2017, forever, claws, detonate, enemy) but i know that's entirely speculation lol. we also know she was working on crash prior to hifn so some of the songs on this album may have been written during a time when they weren't doing so well, but of course she's said this is her sellout era and these songs could all be about entirely hypothetical situations

anyway she and george daniel look so cute

heyyy i hate to interrupt the crash leak party but i have been working on assembling something amazing

i have scoured the internet for clips from the 30daysinla exchange show in 2016 with sophie and i have found the majority of the show! if you wanna watch it then here ya go! theres a few songs that i could not find but theres more info about that in the video. i have no idea if anybody has done this before (i imagine yes 💀) but regardless here it is

1 minute ago, slasherflicks said:

Taking a break from the Crash party to remind you all of this deep cut

The way that my junior year high schooler-ass self used to snort that yayo & strut my way home to this....

ICONIC!! It fits perfectly into Super Ultra!!! would love for them to work together again 

14417469274.gif