Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey guys welcome back to my channel!! :hae:

Coming in hot with another intellectual take tonight. :yesnod:

For all of you saying Every Rule reminds u of the Twin Peaks theme... I say ok alright. But have u considered this? 

14417469274.gif

Loving this album. So sooooo good. The album tracks are just **chef’s kiss.** Best record since Pop2. Everything blends and flows so perfectly. Really vibe with all the tracks. Will def have on repeat!

Crash Tour Setlist Idea
1. Intro + Crash
2. New Shapes
3. Lightning
---
4. Intro + Vroom Vroom
5. Baby
6. Constant Repeat
7. Gone
8. Beg For You
---
9. Move Me
10. Every Rule
11. Track 10
---
12. Intro + Unlock It
13. Anthems
14. Visions
15. Twice (Bandsintown Version)
16. Girls Night Out
17. Good Ones
18. Paradise
--- Encore ---
19. I Love It
20. Used To Know Me

I never doubted Charli for a second with the sell-out concept.. so happy to see the majority loving it + it being received so well by critics. I feel like she is just one of those once-in-a-lifetime artists that has a true passion for music at its core.. like Bjork in a way. You can just tell she lives & breathes music.

Despite the short track lengths, the songs are all composed so well that they don't even feel that short. Crash is like a movie.. beginning, middle, & end.. AND THEN SOME!! at only 2:10!!! that takes talent, vision, a deeper understanding of music composition!! I've been a fan of Charli from the jump and I've always known she had that true understanding of music but it's so gratifying to see it applied to a sell-out mpg concept album. Crash is definitely one of her best albums.. for me it's a close second to Number 1 Angel. 

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

dolby atmos just sounds like a conspiracy theory to me but maybe I'm just old

sell it to me lol.. what's the difference if u can explain ??? 

also is dolby atmos only available to stream or ??? is there a setting when bought digitally to get it in that quality?

snake oil at its finest.

its not what the artist intention was to sound like at the end and im sure its not engineered by the og producers of the album so… if ure bored from the sound of the album in a few months try dolby just to say u felt something interesting but other than that hmm buy a lossless copy and listen to it instead of the compressed spotify/apple music version. THAT is the version producers and artists intended to sound like at the final mix. Dolby for me works better with action movies :popcorn: through a 5.1 speaker 

Preliminary ranking for me. Def subject to change. Love every track though, no skips. Serving, period. 
Spoiler

Crash
Used to Know Me

Move Me

Constant Repeat
Yuck
Lightning
Beg For You
Good Ones
Baby
Every Rule 
New Shapes
Twice

38 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Hey guys welcome back to my channel!! :hae:

Coming in hot with another intellectual take tonight. :yesnod:

For all of you saying Every Rule reminds u of the Twin Peaks theme... I say ok alright. But have u considered this? 

Now wait a damn minute... 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif