Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

don't think that's gonna happen.. i didn't really like crash except for the song good ones and i didn't really like pop 2 either

i had to LOL because you just havent listened to enough if you havent found a sound u like :true: shes for everyone whether they like it or not 

1 hour ago, avenue said:

i don't think you were trying to imply anything but sometimes what you intend to do might not always come out that way :usrsney:

i agree with every point you're trying to make but again sometimes words can slip up and then the people you're arguing with are gonna have fuel so it's probably just best to stop talking because they're probably not gonna agree with you anyway and you don't accidentally incriminate yourself with stuff you don't believe anyway

etc etc

That’s fair enough and I respect everything you’ve said, mistakes were made ❤️

Just now, Inferno Euphoria said:

There's only two types of gays: The ones that bully her two dancers and those like me who hope they're in each of her performances from now on cause they're really hot :true:

third type: the one that thinks they're attractive but doesn't care whether they're in her performances or not because i respect her as an artist donatella.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, LoveIsReligion said:

https://www.shadyspex.com/shop/p/mojo-sunglasses

SS_MOJO_2108_006.jpg?format=500w

this is MOJO Semi-wraps by shadyspex. I bought the caramel / green ones they are good quality but I recommend getting the black one as like Charli.

pls these looks exactly like middle aged Oakley dad glasses every father in America wears (including my dad) :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

streaming xcxoplex 

:hottie:

if i ever saw this performed live i would turn into a feral animal omg

AG played it at Pitchfork London and that was enough to send me into cardiac arrest, I fear what a live performance would do