Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, fergalicious said:

can anyone give me an active masterpost? the one that i got it’s inactive since 04/21/22 :/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/htmlview#

this one is active. if theres a leak we upload it asap. 

56 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

at the NYC shows she played bounce for 10 minutes straight before she came on. they did play other xcx world tracks but for 10 minutes straight it was just bounce on a loop😭

she really want us to hate the song lol

Seeing the show yesterday really made me reevaluate the album as my fave from this year, stellar concert. Party 4 u was such a moment, visions too, almost felt surreal experiencing them live after two years :kris::trisha:

Missed chance to sing Sweat cause we were all dripping wet by the end lmao, people literally fainting from the heat :biblio:

1 minute ago, drewlwhite said:

Seeing the show yesterday really made me reevaluate the album as my fave from this year, stellar concert. Party 4 u was such a moment, visions too, almost felt surreal experiencing them live after two years :kris::trisha:

Missed chance to sing Sweat cause we were all dripping wet by the end lmao, people literally fainting from the heat :biblio:

i was suppost to go too:icant:

but i didnt, instead i see people there who don't even know what xcx world is, which is fine have your fun ig, but i should have been there:krylie:

8 hours ago, fergalicious said:

can anyone give me an active masterpost? the one that i got it’s inactive since 04/21/22 :/

3 hours ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

yeah its def not inactive there just haven’t been any leaks since april lol. i still make small edits every now and then

13 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

@ some guys around me that didn't even know about charger :bebe:

bye i literally just had to explain to a guy who was there yesterday what xcx world cause he said that he thought they were "songs from older albums" 

miss choli won't come back in italy for years now and i just missed my chance:xcry:

14 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

just listened to angry all the time for the first time,,this is peak early 2010s alternative music and i love it

uhm her best song

bring back pre xcx world days when her fanbase was bearable and we just listened to mow that lawn and had no worries

LEAK ATOMIC AND JUNGLE!!

archive is progressing,,,finished getting all unreleased songs up until the middle of 2015

gonna try to get everything on my computer and tagged by the end of today, although theres no guarantee its gonna happen

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx