Fluorine

Charli XCX

It’s funny seeing people in comments screaming how much they want hot in it and how it’s taking so long to come out and we’re just here already listened to it, digested it and ready for the next thing :smokeney:

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, archiemm said:

ive been to banquet shows before and they're usually very organised. and the capacity is far less than 2000 believe me

SEE YOU ON FRIDAY

13CnucD.jpg

:emma:
they’re also selling tickets to another event on the 24th that starts at 10pm - 3:30am

organised you say?:hellno:

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

13CnucD.jpg

:emma:
they’re also selling tickets to another event on the 24th that starts at 10pm - 3:30am

organised you say?:hellno:

pryzm is a nightclub with multiple rooms which hold 2000 in total. the actual room they hold the banquet shows in is relatively small and holds alot less

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just attended Charli's Roblox concert which I waited for the premiere of.

Her animations failed to load! Used To Know Me started playing early and its first verse overlapped with the outro of Claws! There were a couple points where it was just silent for like 30 seconds in between songs! After Boom Clap (the final song in the set), a repeat show started and the game didn't remove the Boom Clap model so there were just 2 Charlis clipping into each other permanently! The songs had bizarre censorship ("First kiss just like a-, first kiss just like a-" and "I feel so unstable, [what sounds like the N-word] hate these people")!

It was a mess and a half :magikarp:

a peek at the A+++ choreography below

unknown.png

vo5h4AW.png

My selfie with the "Dinosaur Sex!" songstress herself:

yXAzP6T.png

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

tbh when Crash came out and i heard Used to Know Me for the first time, i knew it was THAT song, but i was 100% sure that was the song that was going to sound stale a month after sitting with the album. but the reality of the situation is ITS THE BEST SONG ON CRASH AND IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER WITH TIME AND ITS SUCH A PERFECTLY CONSTRUCTED POP MASTERPIECE

On 6/8/2022 at 12:05 AM, rodamik said:

HOT IN IT JUST LEAKED!!!!!

Am I the only one who doesn’t like it? It sounds quite close to a song I’ve heard before and I’m sure she interpolates.

On 6/14/2022 at 12:28 PM, HeadBitch said:

For your consideration:

My Birthday is on this upcoming Sunday - a perfect Godly day for "Green Money In a Briefcase / Block" to leak.

We will to stream it up to the top of the Dbree charts and give it the justice it deserves.

Thank you

Block, block, block, block, block...

raeswae-grammy.gif

"BOUT TO PULL UP ON YA"

i-aint-get-no-sleep-banging.gif

z445hpI.png