Fluorine

Charli XCX

46 minutes ago, releasenakedcharli said:

but real tea, i want her to stop preforming the following: i love it, boom clap, gone, claws, new shapes, unlock it, 1999, and vroom vroom :clapback:

you're a dreamer for most of these

and wanting her to stop performing vroom vroom when it's THE MOST ICONIC song of her discography, ALWAYS the BEST moment of her shows and the BIGGEST COLLAPSE that the whole venue screams in unison to. some of y'all just be saying nonsense :air2: i genuinely believe there would be a huge drop in attendance if she ever stops performing VV and i'm pretty sure she will be 60 yo and still performing that

1 hour ago, releasenakedcharli said:

but real tea, i want her to stop preforming the following: i love it, boom clap, gone, claws, new shapes, unlock it, 1999, and vroom vroom :clapback:

so basically all of her crowd pleaser hits and new shapes

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, releasenakedcharli said:

This reeks 

It always amazes me with how big her fanbase is people are usually horrible with instantly recording/sharing things like livestreams etc. Like with that 2020 Tidal performance there’s still some parts that no one recorded and we will never have them :deadbanana: