Fluorine

Charli XCX

where in the absolute fuck are the vinyl repressings we've had that photo of someone who got them for weeks now :crai:mawma wants true romance 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

edit: nevermind she posted it to her soundcloud but i have it in lossless lols

iirc i think danny's vocal stems were included in the stem pack that leaked like 2 years ago so yea the lossless files are available if you put them together! 

if u want some actual tea tho you can spend the rest of the night speculating on who else did features for what i like that never saw the light of day, there was at least one other that got super close to making the cut but didnt 

X----into me, into you----X

1 hour ago, Drift said:

iirc i think danny's vocal stems were included in the stem pack that leaked like 2 years ago so yea the lossless files are available if you put them together! 

if u want some actual tea tho you can spend the rest of the night speculating on who else did features for what i like that never saw the light of day, there was at least one other that got super close to making the cut but didnt 

we have homework ladies

15 hours ago, Drift said:

Didn't Azealia Banks reveal that she recorded a version of it?

my leak wishlist for when we hit 6k pages (hopefully 1kx returns with a bunch of leaks like i heard they did with 5k):

- block

- what you gonna do now

- stems for fucking everything i literally dont care what (bounce pls)

- ctmp sophie demo

- 1 i love

- picture this

- my type (the new version)

- lucy liu (umru/dylan brady version) in hq

- la

- drive fast/i want to

and lastly,

- the version of daddy knows that sophie played at the exchange show, i dont care if charli never recorded vocals for it ill take the version with eyelar vocals i just want that version so bad lmfao

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx