Fluorine

Charli XCX

wat r u talkin bout the cover 4 hertbreks & ertqukes iz ~flahwles~

But yeah, at least for the mix tapes. However, the cover for You're the One (the one with Stay Away, You're the One & Nuclear Seasons) is amazing.

I also love the cover for the single! I mean, not only the covers are stupidly ugly, they are not square. If they were, at least it would be acceptable to have them on iTunes, but I don't keep them because it ruins my collection.

It's a pity because I like the mix tape songs a lot, specially "Heatwave" and "Champagne Coast."

I also love the cover for the single! I mean, not only the covers are stupidly ugly, they are not square. If they were, at least it would be acceptable to have them on iTunes, but I don't keep them because it ruins my collection.

It's a pity because I like the mix tape songs a lot, specially "Heatwave" and "Champagne Coast."

God, yeah, it's really annoying.

I haven't even listend so much to the mixtapes since I haven't found lyrics for the songs yet. :eek:

last.fm  

God, yeah, it's really annoying.

I haven't even listend so much to the mixtapes since I haven't found lyrics for the songs yet. :eek:

I don't know lyrics to the songs on the mix tapes too, except for "So Far Away" (which has been released as a b-side on the single) and "Heatwave" because I really like it. I have some problems to understand some things Charli says so sometimes I pretend she's saying what I want her to. :omgha:

I don't know lyrics to the songs on the mix tapes too, except for "So Far Away" (which has been released as a b-side on the single) and "Heatwave" because I really like it. I have some problems to understand some things Charli says so sometimes I pretend she's saying what I want her to. :omgha:

I only have lyrics to the two first songs on Super Ultra. :icant: It's so annoying, since I really need to know lyrics to songs to enjoy them.

last.fm  

I only have lyrics to the two first songs on Super Ultra. :icant: It's so annoying, since I really need to know lyrics to songs to enjoy them.

I'm the same! Every time a song is released by an artist I really like, I need to look up for the lyrics or type them up (because that's the best way for me to remember them). Immediately after I get to know the whole lyrics, I like the songs a lot more.

When Born to Die and Warrior were released, I tried learning the lyrics as soon as possible, and now I love the albums so much more that I know the lyrics by heart. :oprah:

I'm the same! Every time a song is released by an artist I really like, I need to look up for the lyrics or type them up (because that's the best way for me to remember them). Immediately after I get to know the whole lyrics, I like the songs a lot more.

When Born to Die and Warrior were released, I tried learning the lyrics as soon as possible, and now I love the albums so much more that I know the lyrics by heart. :oprah:

And it means that you can run around inside and lip-sync the lyrics and look completly crazy. :creep:

Amen. Atleast Lana have lyrics to the songs in the booklet (eventhough there are a couple of mistakes), unlike Ke$ha. :oprah2:

last.fm  

And it means that you can run around inside and lip-sync the lyrics and look completly crazy. :creep:

Amen. Atleast Lana have lyrics to the songs in the booklet (eventhough there are a couple of mistakes), unlike Ke$ha. :oprah2:

Exactly! Yes, having lyrics in the booklets is a label problem, I guess... both Ke$ha and Britney are RCA artists and they don't have lyrics, while Lana and Gaga are Interscope and they have them.

Having lyrics in the booklet is so much better than pictures...

By the way, I guess we're going slightly off-topic. :shh:

Exactly! Yes, having lyrics in the booklets is a label problem, I guess... both Ke$ha and Britney are RCA artists and they don't have lyrics, while Lana and Gaga are Interscope and they have them.

Having lyrics in the booklet is so much better than pictures...

By the way, I guess we're going slightly off-topic. :shh:

Pft, lyrics and pictures pls.

Does anyone know of Charli's label has lyrics in their booklets? BAM ON TOPIC AGAIN

last.fm  

Pft, lyrics and pictures pls.

Does anyone know of Charli's label has lyrics in their booklets? BAM ON TOPIC AGAIN

Marina is in the same label, but I don't have her album, so I don't know... I think Atlantic Records booklets probably have lyrics, though. It will be so good if they do.

And please let's pray Charli's album cover is as good as "You're the One."

The lyrics on the booklet thing has nothing to do with the label, it has to do with the designers, they will see if the lyrics fit on the booklet or not

But wouldn't the lyrics fit the booklet if the designers wanted them to since they are the ones that do all of the art to it?

Marina is in the same label, but I don't have her album, so I don't know... I think Atlantic Records booklets probably have lyrics, though. It will be so good if they do.

And please let's pray Charli's album cover is as good as "You're the One."

All I know is that Electra Heart has lyrics.

The lyrics on the booklet thing has nothing to do with the label, it has to do with the designers, they will see if the lyrics fit on the booklet or not

But shouldn't the designers get a message with all the stuff that needs to be included in the booklet from some other people?

last.fm  

But wouldn't the lyrics fit the booklet if the designers wanted them to since they are the ones that do all of the art to it?

But shouldn't the designers get a message with all the stuff that needs to be included in the booklet from some other people?

Photos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lyrics

Well that's what I see on the Britney's booklets, and some Madonna's

However some editions of the albums has special booklets with the lyrics, the Japan edition of Femme Fatale has one.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

However some editions of the albums has special booklets with the lyrics, the Japan edition of Femme Fatale has one.

why not both though

last.fm  

Japanese editions of albums always have an extra booklet which is plain white and that only contains the lyrics. I think including lyrics in the booklets is a label thing, unless it's a big coincidence that some artists from the same label have lyrics in their booklets while others don't.

Japanese editions of albums always have an extra booklet which is plain white and that only contains the lyrics. I think including lyrics in the booklets is a label thing, unless it's a big coincidence that some artists from the same label have lyrics in their booklets while others don't.

Britne's booklets had lyrics till Blackout, so I don't think it has to do with the label

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif