Fluorine

Charli XCX

Are we still listening to Crash tbh? I really only use the deluxe tracks now tbh....they kinda ate the rest of the album for me. Lightning too obv that's pop perfection. Constant Repeat & Twice to a lesser extent too. But other than dat, I'm over the album.

4 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Are we still listening to Crash tbh? I really only use the deluxe tracks now tbh....they kinda ate the rest of the album for me. Lightning too obv that's pop perfection. Constant Repeat & Twice to a lesser extent too. But other than dat, I'm over the album.

Crash is her best album, I’m just sad Sorry if I hurt you didn’t make the album.

Used to know me on repeat…

:beyonce:

IMG-3521.jpg

7 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

9 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

im listening to the deluxe more than the standard too 

5 hours ago, charli bby said:

petition to bring roll with me back for the next tour

signed so many times

On 10/1/2022 at 2:45 PM, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

check out this new artist i just discovered, they seem to be really inspired by charli and even have one of her songs as their name! 

https://velvetdreaming.neocities.org/bodymove.html

dont you two run the unreleased masterpost together lol

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Ughhhh, Roll With Meeee :defeated: :defeated:

See…?? like for me, Crash is good….. I like it a lot, don’t get me wrong… but nothing beats 2016-2020 Charli… that ish was pop history unfolding in front of our eyes in real time lol, how can you beat it?! 

I mean I’m going nuts over here to that Roll With Me video :toofunny: