Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, drewby said:

No, the soundboard that leaked is the only version. She's barely singing over a SOPHIE remix of the unreleased Eyelar song.

how come can this be a soundboard rip? It seems like the legit mp3 file. I wonder why it took all these years + I would looove to have the rest of the rip one day even tho we have all the songs already

Charli sat behind the wheel of her lavender Lamborghini, a smile spreading across her face as she revved the engine. The car was a recent acquisition, a present to herself for all the hard work she had put in over the past year. She had always dreamed of driving a Lamborghini, and now that dream had finally become a reality.

"Let's ride," she whispered to herself, throwing the car into gear and pulling out of the driveway.

As she drove down the highway, the wind whipping through her hair, Charli couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and freedom. She had always been a bit of a thrill seeker, and there was nothing quite like the feeling of speeding down the road with the top down.

"All my life, I've been waiting for a good time, a good time," she sang along to the song playing on the radio. "Let me ride, let me ride."

As she pulled up to the beach, Charli could see her friends waiting for her, all dressed in their cutest bikinis and ready to party.

"Hey, Charli!" one of them shouted as she got out of the car. "Lookin' luxe and tastin' plush, I'm feeling so alive!"

Charli laughed and hugged her friend, the two of them excited to spend the day lounging on the beach and sipping on icy drinks.

"Want to take it to the highway, come on, let's go for a drive," Charli suggested, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Her friends nodded eagerly, and the group piled back into the Lamborghini, eager to explore the open road.

As they drove, Charli couldn't help but feel grateful for the good times she was experiencing. She had always been determined to live life to the fullest, and today was no different.

"Bitches know they can't catch me," she sang along to the song, a smile spreading across her face as she pushed the car to its limits. "Cute, sexy and my ride's sporty."

The day flew by in a blur of laughter, music, and endless driving. And as the sun began to set and the group made their way back home, Charli knew that she would always cherish the memories of this perfect day.

"Let's ride," she said with a smile, revving the engine once more as she pulled out of the beach parking lot. "Let's ride."

Can she do something please. Like the fact that we probably won’t get another album until 2024/2025 isn’t sitting right with my lack of patience rn. I hope she plans to do a little EP or mixtape in between if this is the case. :ohno: For some reason I’m really interested to see how she will follow up with Crash. 

Oh and what’s going on with her label/contract? Is it up or did she resign with them or is she shopping for a new contract?

26 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Can she do something please. Like the fact that we probably won’t get another album until 2024/2025 isn’t sitting right with my lack of patience rn. I hope she plans to do a little EP or mixtape in between if this is the case. :ohno: For some reason I’m really interested to see how she will follow up with Crash. 

Oh and what’s going on with her label/contract? Is it up or did she resign with them or is she shopping for a new contract?

Knowing her we'll probably still get a few songs/collabs next year kinda like in 2021

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

this is so random, but i don’t listen to her, so for everyone who does, please leave recommendations !

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

this is so random, but i don’t listen to her, so for everyone who does, please leave recommendations !

start with number 1 angel it’s probably the most diverse and quintessential charli project 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Go from Number 1 Angel backwards, then go forwards from Pop 2 when you finished the first run

5 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Go from Number 1 Angel backwards, then go forwards from Pop 2 when you finished the first run

this!!

5 hours ago, Raupeka said:

then download XCX world + 24 Hour Album and her mixtapes

:duck:

9 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

She has literally hundreds of unreleased like Lana. If you don’t vibe with anything released you’re BOUND to find something. She’s been making music since she was 14 :true: and behind a lot of major hits and classics like boom clap I love it and fancy…. Not to mention how she is a genius And so awesome to her fans. You’re gonna love her! :wub:

what’s the general consensus on the Charli album cover…. because i feel like there was so much potential there with the cool metallic snake thing and then it just got wasted by being plopped in front of a grey backdrop with black text :noparty:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

19 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

it depends on what kind of music you're into really, as with most artists i'd recommended going from the debut upwards, it's a nice way to see the sound evolving. i'm assuming you're more into alternative music so true romance would be a great starting point

23 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

You seem like you're more into lyrical artists so Id say True Romance and kitschy tracks judging by your love of marina and Lana.

I don't think id recommend her later stuff for you but try it anyway-theres a lot to love.

A lot of her old unreleased is a sister to Lanas unreleased.