Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

she what??? how would that be problematic dhjisbghfbsd 

Cause she released it like a month after a huge school shooting (It was at the same time as Kesha had to appologize for Die Young):

https://www.spin.com/2013/01/charli-xcx-apologizes-for-glamorizing-guns-you-ha-ha-ha-video/

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

9 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

it’s my way of saying “PERIODT!!”

oh fun fact abt that emote it was from bad girls club season 2 and that girl is tanisha, she was doing that to get someone to shut up because they were talking shit at her lolll

11 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

oh fun fact abt that emote it was from bad girls club season 2 and that girl is tanisha, she was doing that to get someone to shut up because they were talking shit at her lolll

oh i get it now :toofloppy:

so which artist do y’all want charli to collab with the most (that she hasn’t collaborated with already)? 

i would love Addison Rae, Rosalia, Rebecca Black, Magdalena Bay and Grimes. Maybe even Lorde?!  :gurl:

edit: and ofcourse Ava Max

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

so which artist do y’all want charli to collab with the most (that she hasn’t collaborated with already)? 

i would love Addison Rae, Rosalia, Rebecca Black, Magdalena Bay and Grimes. Maybe even Lorde?!  :gurl:

with my avi:makeup:

wait a minute hold on

12 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Arca, Shygirl and FKA twigs if the rumors aren't true :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

18 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i would love a magdalena bay collab! also would love for her to collab with kesha now that she said the next project is influenced by 2007-2009 era kesha and it'd be cute considering the brit awards mishap involving her and kesha djfbndh. allie x would be cool too but in allie said that "if it was gonna happen it would've by now" so i don't think they'll ever be in the studio together which is sad. also this girl kitty (aka kitty pryde) would be amazing on a song with charli, their vibes are very very similar imo which makes sense as kitty was OBSESSED with super ultra/true romance when they dropped they also follow each other on twitter and kitty has asked to work with her like 7 times over the past 10 years

27 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Arca, Himera, Hyd, caro ♥️ , Ashnikko, Namasenda, FKA Twigs, Sega Bodega, Cobrah…so many honestly. 

49 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Kesha and Ashnikko:makeup: 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i need a addison collab so bad 

i think her and dua could definitely come together on a really cunty pop song too

but idk i kinda love solo charli the most 

On 2/22/2023 at 4:35 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

!!! dupa lina !!! kesha, mia, pinkpantheress, doss, rosalia, fka twigs lol, tinashe, kelela, shygirl, coucou chloe, oklou, namasenda, oli xl, thaiboy digital, yung lean, evian christ, jimmy edgar