Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

the way i was OBSESSED w this record in the 90s...yeah charli would absolutely slay this vibe

It’s really great-she mentioned wanting to do slightly wordless songs- I think sneaker pimps have a good mix of word restraint. 

You can hear some of their sound being an imprint for Dylan Brady even if indirectly 

18 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

Vanessa spilled

I don’t know why people act like such d*cks on a celeb heavy platform like twitter- could she not just put this on her WhatsApp chat or some forum like here 💀 she does need to stop relying on backing tracks and auto tune live though- Vroom Vroom is wasted live because it’s just a backing track at this point.

57 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Still waiting on Felicita to release Plasma... any news on that?

I stop myself from harassing the comment section every time i see a new post from Felicita.. like WHERE IS THE SONG IT’S LITERALLY YEARS OLD 

14417469274.gif

that one beg/cry for you Mashup is so cunt God. one day when I'm more drunk I'll come post an explanation on why beg for you is actually genius pop!