Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hearing that initial wave of Charli songs with PC Music production for the first time, combined with the visual serves: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523389ea8c21b7b940d5

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

The way it activated something I never knew in my brain, like… a new brand of pop I never knew could exist. There was nothing subtle about it, as if she was pushing for pure sensory overload. I wish I could hear all of it again for the first time. :defeated: :defeated: :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Will she ever serve anything as cooler than this? I dont think so. Her xcx world / n1a era served her best looks

N1A_1132.jpg

I think her best mix of looks was the crash era tbh- the tennis outfits were interesting but the rest of the N1a angel era gives me boohoo model girl.

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

It was nicer when she first had it done tbh-then she kept on experimenting with colours like blonde which were still nicer but by charli it was looking mushroomy

yes very much, but it was really iconic too tho… you could see that it was charli from miles away and she even made a wig :bebe:

11 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Hearing that initial wave of Charli songs with PC Music production for the first time, combined with the visual serves: 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9523389ea8c21b7b940d5

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

The way it activated something I never knew in my brain, like… a new brand of pop I never knew could exist. There was nothing subtle about it, as if she was pushing for pure sensory overload. I wish I could hear all of it again for the first time. :defeated: :defeated: :deadbanana:

this literally i remember being high asf in my backyard listening to n1a for the first time and my brain exploded

On 3/6/2023 at 9:15 AM, evalionisameme said:

I don’t think it helped that even when the bob looked at its best-if you caught charli at a weird angle this was the result 💀

charli-xcx-attends-the-2017-gq-men-of-th

Carbie XCX

(I'll see myself out)

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

We need more Mura Masa x Charli my dream :oprah:

imagine demon time deluxe with a charli ft or remix...

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

I don’t know but I need to figure out where I can find SOPHIE sounds and samples :crai:

are u aware of her sample pack on splice

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

12 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

are u aware of her sample pack on splice

I was aware at one point and I guess I forgot  :toofunny:

I need to look into Splice, I’m just starting to make my own music so still trying to connect a lot of dots. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952dabc0be99ab0b6c0d1

On 3/6/2023 at 12:31 PM, evalionisameme said:

I think her best mix of looks was the crash era tbh- the tennis outfits were interesting but the rest of the N1a angel era gives me boohoo model girl.

Her collab with Boohoo was iconic tho:

Charli1FChromeFinal.jpg

charli.jpg

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900