Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli the album is a testament to how some songs are really destined for that "scrapped from the album, leaked on LanaBoards 5 years later" lifestyle

shoutouts to Click, Warm, Shake It, February 2017 and 2099

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Random but:

Why is 14 scrapped from youtube? apparently WMG removed. How could they :prettyhurts:

does warner own the rights to 14 now?? weird

charli sold the rights to pay for crash era, they paid 12 dollars and she was able to use that money to get troye at coachella

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

14 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

does warner own the rights to 14 now?? weird

charli sold the rights to pay for crash era, they paid 12 dollars and she was able to use that money to get troye at coachella

maybe they bought it after she was signed? machines has an updated 2010 version, maybe they tried to do some of the other songs. 

12 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

maybe they bought it after she was signed? machines has an updated 2010 version, maybe they tried to do some of the other songs. 

it makes sense tho. We need 14 on streaming services nnooowww 

Also idk the production of this song makes me think of Self Titled era

Like idk i can see Witch V Witch Charli on this if the Synths were just a bit harder

People especially chronically online twitter gays give the Beatles hell but one thing you can’t say for sure is they didn’t put effort into their production- which is why I always find it crazy when people overrate velvet over them.

The sun are quoting her as making a “rock” influenced album

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/22456416/charli-xcx-taylor-swift-rocker-boyfriend-george-daniel-album/amp/

But it might lead to a surprise for her fans, as she has revealed the move means she could turn her back on pop after a decade in the game to sound more like influential rock band The Velvet Underground.