Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do you guys think she's releasing another single before the album finally drops? I really don't want her to, we already have so many tracks that are out there in different singles, it's annoying.

I'm new here and I love Charli! The new video is so good, her best one in my opinion.

I really like the other tracks she has released too, but her artwork really bothers me. To death. Her music is so good but nearly all of her covers suck. I don't even have her mix tapes on my iTunes because I think they totally ruin its appearance. I know it sounds weird but am I the only one that feels like that?

I agree with you 'bout the video...it's better than I had hoped! I am so excited for the remixes...:flutter:

And yup, the majority of her artwork grates on me, quite a bit. :creep:

She is so pretty :flutter:

Also, YASSSS to the return of her crazy iTunes Festival dancing :mariah:

I'm so hyped for the album now, is there an estimated period of release?

A friend of mine who's tight with me assures me it won't be this Spring. :(

Marina is in the same label, but I don't have her album, so I don't know... I think Atlantic Records booklets probably have lyrics, though. It will be so good if they do.

And please let's pray Charli's album cover is as good as "You're the One."

I think they do, as a general rule, but Marina's label situation is quite different. Charli doesn't appear to be affiliated with 679 yet, though, so we'll just have to see.

For real though, everyone needs to take a few hours to appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvJ3bvuCuJo

Sooo good.

This song better at least be a b-side. I don't know why she had to give up "I Love It," but this one is a masterpiece too.

Edit:

Madrigal, this is probably a long shot, but did you happen to save that tiny clip of her performing Jungle? It's been removed. :( Also, did she use the alias 'Miss Jungle' at some point? Never come across this before...

WHAT?!?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

I didn't! I still have contact with the guy, and I'm planning on contacting him again after my Finals are over this month, but it's quite discouraging that it's down. That was by far the oldest video we had still up, and nobody seems to have saved any of them. X(

All the people we could ask about them either are completely gone or ignore us...Daisy, Charli, MNEK, random YouTube and MySpace people...hope we get some good news pertaining to the past soon. Speaking of "past," I found out about another song she did with Matt Squire, probably in 2010; "Supernova."

Marina is in the same label, but I don't have her album, so I don't know... I think Atlantic Records booklets probably have lyrics, though. It will be so good if they do.

And please let's pray Charli's album cover is as good as "You're the One."

Both of Marina's do just to answer your statement

BzhmW.png

I think they do, as a general rule, but Marina's label situation is quite different. Charli doesn't appear to be affiliated with 679 yet, though, so we'll just have to see.

Is 679 a sub-label to Atlantic Records? Because Charli is already on Atlantic, so if it's the same level as 679, I'd assume she wouldn't be in both at the same time.

Anyway, Warner artists usually have their booklets with lyrics, so Charli's most likely will have them too!

Both of Marina's do just to answer your statement

Thanks for clearing that up!

It's just Stay Away and Nuclear Seasons.

And demos for You're The One called "In The Dark", "You (Ha Ha Ha)" and "Feel My Pain".

We're definitely not supposed to have these.

And the files are watermarked too...

X----into me, into you----X

Wow, I seriously cannot believe those ones leaked. I am surprised, because as far as I know, the CD was rather rare and I only knew one person that had it.

We definitely were not supposed to have that. If someone wanted it to leak, they'd have named it something more obvious and direct to the content instead of just "Charli XCX."