Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sorry but that is...such bullshit. Firstly, her label has literally never let Charli release her albums when she wanted to. She's been saying the album's been delayed til 2018 for months, way before any of the leaks began. It's nice of her to want to record new material, but like...put this shit out already and quit covering for the shitty decisions of your label, and don't blame your fans.

Read this, btw.

X----into me, into you----X

Okay......... I'm sorry... but no. I have been so!!! patient!!!!! waiting on the damn album of the decade to drop, but i will ACTUALLY lose my shit finally if this becomes Sucker 2.0 where she re-records more than half of it and cuts stuff like No Angel or Girls Night Out because of snippets. Goodbye. I will never forgive her.

H0bDaqU.gif

If she cuts No Angel or Girls Night Out from the album and they never leak honestly it's game over for me and time to unstan. fuck that though she needs to have them on there anyway they're some of her best songs imo

Isn't I Wanna Be With U the only xcx3 outtake that's fully leaked to a lot of people? Nobody on my twitter TL even knows about it/has heard of the song

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

If she cuts No Angel or Girls Night Out from the album and they never leak honestly it's game over for me and time to unstan. fuck that though she needs to have them on there anyway they're some of her best songs imo

Isn't I Wanna Be With U the only xcx3 outtake that's fully leaked to a lot of people? Nobody on my twitter TL even knows about it/has heard of the song

In fact nobody outside this stan/forum bubble knows/care about these snippets and leaks, she's spreading the information saying these things on interviews. Where's her manager for god's sake?

In fact nobody outside this stan/forum bubble knows/care about these snippets and leaks, she's spreading the information saying these things on interviews. Where's her manager for god's sake?

Literally this omg. Also the fckyeahcharli account needs to get their head out of their ass because they used to always talk about leaks and shit 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

@SitarHero Just some small things I noticed to help with the masterpost:

- Assuming that the "I only threw this party for you" song actually is "Party Party" (I think it is), the producer would be AG Cook and it would be dated 2017; Party Party is one of the songs she made with AG as part of that make-an-album-in-one-day thing.

- A pretty minor detail but back when Bottles was being traded around, I was told that even though it was dated at 2014, it had nothing to do with Sucker and was simply a song she was pitching around; I don't really know if it's something we can prove either way but I thought I'd throw it out there!

The masterpost looks great, thanks for taking the time to put it together! :)

Nah, it's like, 2014.  Bottles is a song that Charli didn't want so it was shopped around to other artists, but no one wanted it either, so just recently it was deemed "available" for literally any flop who wanted it and could pay for it. And I can see why, it's a poor track. 

If anything, the song is just a part of Jarrad Rogers' portfolio now.  

I'd like to take back my previous comment of Bottles being a poor track, it's pretty good. 

X----into me, into you----X

CHARLI MASTERPOST

I've been steadily updating this masterpost and it should have a close-to complete list of all the snippets we have now. Lmk if anyone has anything else

Still missing producer information for Machines (2010), A Princess Song, Sticky, What the Hell, and I'll Never Know.

The producer of BITCH ZO SXC might be one of the guys listed on the mixtape page, Mike Textbeak or STILLBIRTH (executive producer)

can someone link me to the take my hand demo? Missed that one!

Somebody please leak the exchange songs & XCX3. Also please leak the album that was made in a day. We're never getting any of it officially released so what's the point of keeping it? God, I hope that person who hacked her comes through.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Somebody please leak the exchange songs & XCX3. Also please leak the album that was made in a day. We're never getting any of it officially released so what's the point of keeping it? God, I hope that person who hacked her comes through.

This is out there too? @@Golden