Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hey Atlantic, you should tell charli to make a more videos! For Girl's Night Out, Bounce, & If Good Girls fits the theme then yes. Of course though I haven't heard it so I wouldn't know. But it can start off with having a Girl's Night Out & them partying. It'd follow 3 iconic nights in the city. The second part would be for Bounce where she's in a club & doing crazy & naughty stuff. & Good Girls would be her being a good girl & realizing she's an Angel. :toofunny:

(I just really want a video for these songs, GG I havent heard it & I don't know if it's good but I trust Charli)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Hey Atlantic, you should tell charli to make a more videos! For Girl's Night Out, Bounce, & If Good Girls fits the theme then yes. Of course though I haven't heard it so I wouldn't know. But it can start off with having a Girl's Night Out & them partying. It'd follow 3 iconic nights in the city. The second part would be for Bounce where she's in a club & doing crazy & naughty stuff. & Good Girls would be her being a good girl & realizing she's an Angel. :toofunny:

(I just really want a video for these songs, GG I havent heard it & I don't know if it's good but I trust Charli)

sis you're ok? this is so delusional

they aren't even giving her payola on radio and spotify

hey Atlantic if u wanna prove u love charli then release the album and all the exchange songs we'll buy it legally

dUgUoVq.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7