Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory is full of sinful athesit, homosexual, anti-Christian, lefitst jewish propaganda and all fans of this show should feel ashamed of themselves to allow such an ungodly show into their lives. Is this the kind of garbage you want to be watching when Jesus returns? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

The Big Bang Theory is full of sinful athesit, homosexual, anti-Christian, lefitst jewish propaganda and all fans of this show should feel ashamed of themselves to allow such an ungodly show into their lives. Is this the kind of garbage you want to be watching when Jesus returns?

BAZINGA!!!

On 3/26/2015 at 8:08 PM, Tammy said:

tumblr_static_88mrqinm4mg4sw8w8c0osk40o.

I have no comments on the actual series as I stopped watching it a lifetime ago but oh my god that photoshop is so bad, wtf is going on with Kaley

I've been watching this show since it came out and I have a few nit-picky things that bother me about the show:

- Leonard was so whiny, I literally wanted to slap him every time he tried to pick a fight with Penny over trivial stuff :wtf:

- Why did they leave Raj single on the last episode? I didn't like the girl he was supposed to marry (forgot her name), but he seemed great with Emily :nails:

- They shouldn't have forced a storyline where Bernadette got pregnant (she never even wanted kids) :eartha2:

- They made Sheldon seem too 'normal' in the later seasons. Same with Amy

- Penny mentioned having a sister in the earlier seasons, why was she not present at her wedding? Seems like annoyingly inconsistent story writing :sadcore4:

- The later seasons towards the end were boring, particularly when Sheldon and Amy moved in together :smokeney:

- Penny mentions Sheldon having different sun signs throughout the years. In one season she mentioned Sheldon being a Taurus, another season he's suddenly a Pisces

- They never mentioned Penny's surname?? :wtf2:

- The laugh track was unbearable. Notice how after every non funny line a character says, the audience laugh in hysterics :stareney:

- I know it's just a show, but I hate how everyone ignored Stuart's obvious signs of suicidal tendencies and depression 

--

BUT with all that aside, I still watch it (and enjoy it, especially the earlier seasons), although I probably watch it because it's like a comfort show to me? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

43 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I've been watching this show since it came out and I have a few nit-picky things that bother me about the show:

- Leonard was so whiny, I literally wanted to slap him every time he tried to pick a fight with Penny over trivial stuff :wtf:

- Why did they leave Raj single on the last episode? I didn't like the girl he was supposed to marry (forgot her name), but he seemed great with Emily :nails:

- They shouldn't have forced a storyline where Bernadette got pregnant (she never even wanted kids) :eartha2:

- They made Sheldon seem too 'normal' in the later seasons. Same with Amy

- Penny mentioned having a sister in the earlier seasons, why was she not present at her wedding? Seems like annoyingly inconsistent story writing :sadcore4:

- The later seasons towards the end were boring, particularly when Sheldon and Amy moved in together :smokeney:

- Penny mentions Sheldon having different sun signs throughout the years. In one season she mentioned Sheldon being a Taurus, another season he's suddenly a Pisces

- They never mentioned Penny's surname?? :wtf2:

- The laugh track was unbearable. Notice how after every non funny line a character says, the audience laugh in hysterics :stareney:

- I know it's just a show, but I hate how everyone ignored Stuart's obvious signs of suicidal tendencies and depression 

--

BUT with all that aside, I still watch it (and enjoy it, especially the earlier seasons), although I probably watch it because it's like a comfort show to me? 

Bernadette should’ve been kept a kidless, strong independent business woman. Her being a mom isnt consistent with her personality. I hate how she has to do everything. Clean the house, cook, take care of howard and her kids, work. Howard is such a man baby he doesnt deserve her. PeriodT. 

They also shouldnt have had her voice changed to that fake high pitch, I think she wouldve gotten more attention than Penny and would’ve been more favorable as a lead character. She wouldve taken Penny’s spotlight. Penny is overrated to me. Bern and Amy get paid way less than the others for the show irl :/ 

I personally liked how they mellowed out on Amy. Sometimes her acting too “weird” was just too overdone and “parody” like 

Yeah the Stuart things goes too far LOL the way they executed him being the one thats shit on all the time was...too much LOL Its unneccessary and not very funny when hes constantly treated that way.... poor humor tactics. He couldve atleast ended up happy