Sign in to follow this  
Trash Magic

Kylie Jenner

She's a very photogenic girl and looks pretty hot in photos. Not so hot when you see her on video. People need to realise when they get lip injections that the filler cannot tell where your lips end and the whole area surrounding the lips becomes enlarged also and that's when you end up with a duck/ape mouth.

its not that she's fucked with her face -- its the fact that she's only 17 and she's already made herself look messy as hell. its going to be a vicious cycle of surgery after surgery, offensive results, self loathing and endless comparisons to her more beautiful and successful sister

on top of all that, she appears to have zero personality. its not the surgery that's sad -- its the reasoning beneath it and the fact that her situation is totally unlike that of other girls her age. can you imagine being the "ugly" kardashian? at least the others are somewhat funny if not cartoonishly beautiful like kim (or kendall) 

ZRBNill.jpg

its not that she's fucked with her face -- its the fact that she's only 17 and she's already made herself look messy as hell. its going to be a vicious cycle of surgery after surgery, offensive results, self loathing and endless comparisons to her more beautiful and successful sister

on top of all that, she appears to have zero personality. its not the surgery that's sad -- its the reasoning beneath it and the fact that her situation is totally unlike that of other girls her age. can you imagine being the "ugly" kardashian? at least the others are somewhat funny if not cartoonishly beautiful like kim (or kendall) 

mm video was so monotonous. and have you seen khloes fake ass recently LMAO

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Mm excuse me I think a thread for The Female Madonna KYLIE JENNER needs to be in the ENTERTAINMENT section because she (and her boyfriend) is clearly the only true artist right now in the music, acting, modeling business.

tumblr_inline_njjb4lyLZ31rv46dl.gif

can you imagine being the "ugly" kardashian?

Usually when it came to the question "Kendall or Kylie??" most people would say Kendall and scoff at me when I said Kylie (2013 style). Before Kylie got maaajor injections, I thought she was one of the prettiest people and had such a unique look, rather than her sister who is a bit plain for me. I'm so disappointed to see her like this now - as you stated, it's just going to be a surgery disaster downfall from here. Her lips look actually really beautiful when she pouts in selfies, but as @@SitarHero stated, they look hideous in motion. Although they don't look too great now, back in December they looked fine - even in motion. I think she's just trying to inject too much in, more than her skin has room for. Minor injections would have been okay, but I think she went a bit overboard too quickly.

Then again, if she's happy with her lips, I really have no right to comment negatively against them. I had (minor) injections myself once in 2013, and would like them again.

Now when people ask me "Kendall or Kylie" I'll just say (brunette) Kim.

RIP 2013 Kylie

2012.-402x650.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:suicide: I felt sleep after the first minute. Kendull has at least a little bit of "life" in her. This entire family is funny in the most sarcastic way, like they should be called Carcrashtrians. Her lips and her chin are so messed up, I blame her Pimp Mum and the doctor that operates a minor and turns her into that

glgcDdT.gif

What chance did she stand growing up in a family that's worth is based on appearance and Twitter followers. She was automatically lined up for plastic surgery subscription just by being in the family she's in. Would be more weird if she had abstained from it.

I always thought Kylie and Kendall were much prettier than the 3 older Kardashians. And I was liking Kylie with the dark lipstick. I had never really payed much attention to if she had any work done as I don't care about that, but she does look a bit odd here.

:sluttybunny:🌧️