Sam Gho

Lana and Barrie

just read the article, the author is a bully, rude and shallow. Just cause Barrie isn't as well known as Lana doesn't mean they're un-equals, and that bit about him being homeless is just plain rude. No one, unless your a gold digga, goes into a relationship because of status, his whole article is absurd!

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

I honestly didn't even read the article, and that's rare for me... (I read all the forum comments though). Idk what it is about Barrie and Lana but they are SO cute together to me. I think the little vid kassidy posted of barrie on the piano with lana's photo glued to it while he played & sung the intro of a 'love'-song finally settled that matter for me. after all this time of seeing tiny tidbits of little things, idk, I think they're extremely precious together :flutter: they give me butterflies!!

I honestly didn't even read the article, and that's rare for me... (I read all the forum comments though). Idk what it is about Barrie and Lana but they are SO cute together to me. I think the little vid kassidy posted of barrie on the piano with lana's photo glued to it while he played & sung the intro of a 'love'-song finally settled that matter for me. after all this time of seeing tiny tidbits of little things, idk, I think they're extremely precious together :flutter: they give me butterflies!!

^that is why they're together! :)

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

just read the article, the author is a bully, rude and shallow. Just cause Barrie isn't as well known as Lana doesn't mean there un-equals, and that bit about him being homeless is just plain rude. No one, unless your a gold digga, goes into a relationship because of status, his whole article is absurd!

Perfect.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

just read the article, the author is a bully, rude and shallow. Just cause Barrie isn't as well known as Lana doesn't mean there un-equals, and that bit about him being homeless is just plain rude. No one, unless your a gold digga, goes into a relationship because of status, his whole article is absurd!

But Off to the Races... National Anthem... etc. :creep:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

But Off to the Races... National Anthem... etc. :creep:

True! Lana writes a lot of shallow looking lyrics on the surface but i believe there's a deeper meaning in her songs!

Edit: i sound so cringe-y, ewwww!

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

she may be a gold digger but she's a multi-millionaire now, she doesn't need a sugar daddy anymore.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.