Sign in to follow this  
kingadam

Lana Del Rey x Marina and the Diamonds joint album!

First of all sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

Second, so I thought about this, whats your opinion about a joint album between Lana and Marina!

can you imagine the amount of sadness and depression in 1 release!

everybody compares them together for what they do!

both kind of have the same theme going on, Id like to hear your opinions:)

There are tons of female artists that have that vibe. Some started it 20 years ago!, Some in the last 5 years. Some before Lana Del Rey, and some very recent. More will come. All will have the exactly same vibe / style / sound / highly emotive voice even. There are many!

I love Lana, but like I say there are others, many others.

There are tons of female artists that have that vibe. Some started it 20 years ago!, Some in the last 5 years. Some before Lana Del Rey, and some very recent. More will come. All will have the exactly same vibe / style / sound / highly emotive voice even. There are many!

I love Lana, but like I say there are others, many others.

Yeah, people associate it with Lana because she made dream pop popular, but many women came before her. Hope Sandoval, Victoria Legrand, etc.

no

omg ur first post wow

My favourite part about this is that user has been a member here for almost exactly 2 years, and has stayed completely silent until now to voice this simple 2-letter opinion.

#larinasimpact

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

We pretty much have a thread for this already:

I keep trying to post the link but it won't let me. Just search for "Larina"

I don't think it would be as bad as people think, I simply just don't think it is possible since they are so independent artistically. It would be an incredible marketing scheme though as they have lots of overlapping fans.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

We pretty much have a thread for this already:

I keep trying to post the link but it won't let me. Just search for "Larina"

I don't think it would be as bad as people think, I simply just don't think it is possible since they are so independent artistically. It would be an incredible marketing scheme though as they have lots of overlapping fans.

I'm a fan of both but i don't see anything more than just a small featuring in a song/single.

Merge the other thread btw

Exactly, it wont be bad, and I'm sure it wont happen either, it was just to see peoples opinion about it, and tbh I think they would do fine without promotion, I mean look at UV :toofunny:

but an album full of Teen Idle-s and Off To The Races' wont be bad either, eh?!

This has been discussed to death already but anyway - no, I don't want one. I love both of them (M more so than Lana), but their lyricism and styles are way too different to work together. It's not even that they could be so different that it works - they're just way way too unlike each other. A collab would be horrendously bad imo.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think collabs work really well when genres cross-over, so I don't know how much I'd like a collab between them.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18