James Dean

Iggy Azalea

Omg SW is such a bop, I have high hopes for the album

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

SW we will support!!! But what is that at the end of the video? Sounds good

a song from her new album called "Started"

she was pullin a missy elliott & put a snippet of another song in the end of the video. 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

1) I'm gay

2) I can't believe I'm listening to her for her music and not just her body
3) Started is a fuckin banger and she looks incredible on the cover

Sally Walker is not my favourite but I have to admit I think she's fucking beautiful natural or not idc and it's true her flow has improved so much

Also I think Kream is so good sorry mom

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so sad that she's getting no support from Spotify or Apple Music, Started deserves to be a hit, it's crazy how good is doing with no major support.

8nl2OpX.png

Completely shameless plug but I finished the 6 weights of my font today and the very first thing I made with Med and Thin are a little poster for Kawasaki cause I'm OBSESSSSSSSED with this song :D

Z2gxX8c.jpg

I'm honestly starting to get wild about her because I love Survive The Summer so fucking much

ZKcaooE.png

I've really gotten into her lately especially her later material. Kream, Sally Walker and Started are bops <3 Iggy has an incredible eye for visuals too so that's a bonus, ugh her M.V's are eye candy  :defeated:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371