James Dean

Iggy Azalea

I've been relistening to Digital Distortion lately... what a great album could have been :flutter: I just wonder if Higher will ever leak though. And the Survive the Summer outtakes, of course.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

She just announced the deluxe and it's available for pre-sale... not me over exciting about this :toofunny: 

To be fair, I've been listening to the album every now and then and I genuinely enjoy it. I'm glad Sip It is making it on the deluxe. NYE and Posh Spice are the other two, for anyone interested.

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

In My Defense was honestly better and I still bump songs from that record, the only songs i bump from TEOAE are Sip It and the title track

Weirdly I find myself enjoying this album much more than In My Defense, though it has some true bangers (Sally Walker, Thanks I Get, Spend It, Started, Hoemita are my faves). But there's something in the *continuity* of these new songs that I like even more, with the exception of I Am the Stripclub and Nights Like This. 

N.Y.E. and Posh Spice are strikingly good, and Sip It has always been amazing since it was released. I'm glad we're having them. If anything, I would've tossed I Am the Stripclub and Nights Like This aways and added these three in the standard, but it's not a must so yeah. 

11 hours ago, Actor said:

new song made from DIABLO demo

Production slaps! I don't like the other singer's part, but Iggy's verse is great. I hope we get to hear Diablo someday, and the other Survive the Summer scrapped songs too :defeated: 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Production slaps! I don't like the other singer's part, but Iggy's verse is great. I hope we get to hear Diablo someday, and the other Survive the Summer scrapped songs too :defeated: 

I hope so too, STS should have been a full album