782anonymous

Doja Cat

7 hours ago, Still Sane said:

The weird thing is that looking at the photoshoot, the two images they chose out of it to be the cover and back cover were literally the worst ones. Here are some photos from it:

i really like this thingy she made for spotify, idk if lachapelle's involved but it's definitely a better art direction

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

i keep seeing planet her deluxe is coming tonight but i cant find any confirmation besides like pop crave or doja fan pages

Well on Spotify each song's visual has a "Hidden" letter and it spells D-E-L-U-X-E-T-O-N-I-G-H-T-Midnight

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

17 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

How was Tonight not on the standard edition? It's literally one of the best song from the album :defeated:

so that there's a reason to be excited for the deluxe and to go back to it again, not like a certain other deluxe album ?

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

I listened to Planet Her on Friday and tbh i was bored most of the album. I didn't even finish listening

totally same. You Right and the singles only standouts, still sounding like a walmart copy of the songs from Hot Pink tho.

Cover is also ATROCIUS omg. Confetti pt2 :rip: