782anonymous

Doja Cat

Holy shit as usual I'm late to the Doja release party lmaoo I'm super in love with so many songs from this new album, ahhhh :rollin:Her voice is such a dream, and so versatile too. Too much sensory overload I can't even tell which is my fave rn :grinds:

4 minutes ago, sweetener said:

it’s so crazy how this era feels completely dead due to the lack of promo but the viral songs carrying this era make it so successful:deadbanana:

Same happened with Hot Pink, also Uber Deluxe is coming soon. 

I didn't really feel Planet Her when it came out, but now it has grown on me just like Hot Pink did lol. I expected it would so I picked up the CD on her website before it sold out and I'm thankful I did. The only song that I still don't really care for is Imagine. The verses are too much for me, the hook is nice though. I really want to see her perform some day. I watch her performances on YouTube religiously (especially the rock Say So one :hair:).

Also, release Crush now :crai:

giphy.gif 

An interactive Doja Cat music video can introduce you to programming

Brought to you by Girls Who Code

Girls Who Code, the nonprofit organization that aims to get more women and girls interested in the field of computer science, has debuted what it calls the “first ever” codable music video. The organization partnered with Doja Cat, transforming her new music video for Woman into an interactive experience.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/12/5/22817753/doja-cat-video-girls-who-code

https://dojacode.com/