782anonymous

Doja Cat

doja is talented and her music is great, but she's so unbelievably immature it almost surprises me sometimes. her response to people criticizing her about using the f word made her sound like a 14 year old, and her having a whole twitter tirade of cursing out other people whilst also blaming her audience at rolling loud for it not being a good concert make it seem like her mom let her do whatever she wanted when younger cuz she has no concept of responsibility or being mature when needed at all. 

doja is talented and her music is great, but she's so unbelievably immature it almost surprises me sometimes. her response to people criticizing her about using the f word made her sound like a 14 year old,

She's literally bi so she can say it. next

She's literally bi so she can say it. next

She literally can't. That word is derogatorily used against gay men. She is not a gay man. She can't "reclaim the slur", because it can't be used against her in the first place.

yeah as a bisexual woman i dont rly think we should be able to say f*g or even d*ke since we're neither of those things.. and i dont think gay or bisexual men should b able to say d*ke either   :creep:

So is azealia but she got cancelled for it? Lol.

Azealia got cancelled for it because she got told not to say it and continued doing it for two years along with a slew of other racist/homophobic/transphobic remarks.

Doja saying it was wrong but it’s hardly the same thing, and she’s stopped saying it since (I believe)

i dont think doja cat’s homophobic, i just think she’s like genuinely dumb. like, no one asked her to bring up the fact that she used to use the word faggot freely in like 2015 and used it 30k+ times like sjdjf ?? but she did and then proceeded to make like 6 different apologies which she all deleted right after making them which was messy but like she’s been forgiven since Tia Tamera

qfrWuBl.png