782anonymous

Doja Cat

the way i ignored this performance until i saw it listed as emo version.  :toofunny: 

say so is probably the only song of hers i couldn’t really stand, but holy shit this is soooo good. 

VGGaVBh.gif saidwhenutalklikethatputthat shit to work makethatkittyhurtmakethatkittysquirttellmewhatsmynamemakethatkittyyearnteachmehowtojerkmakethatkittyyearn uhwaitwho'surmommawhosurdaddylilbaby he wannbaddiehewantskinnywithafattyyoung waisttellmehowmuchyoujustwantmybodyonyoubabelikethewayyousayit showmewhenimgrindinonurfacegrindinonyauhwaitgrindinonurfacelikethewayusayitsyummywhenimgrindinonurfacelikethewayusayitshowmewhenimgrindin VGGaVBh.gifk5hUUyP.gif

UV/Honeymoon

4 hours ago, vodkaa said:

Actually at least for me, it was so overplayed back then, but its so deserved. Streets thooooo

Gosh, yesterday night her Vevo performance of Streets popped up on YouTube and jesus, listening to that song at 2 am it's a whole huuuge mood :xcry:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

7 hours ago, wthebluemascara said:

Gosh, yesterday night her Vevo performance of Streets popped up on YouTube and jesus, listening to that song at 2 am it's a whole huuuge mood :xcry:

I think she was going thru something w her ex that time too and it took another definition. But. 

its an entire mood. Like you. Like youuuu ohhhh giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c41d5ec5258664441 but like slowed to the tempo 

yeah damn papa ya a rare breed no compariiiin and its motherfuckin scary let a hoe know i aint motherfuckin sharin 

giphy.gif

we play our fantasies out in real life ways no final fantasy can we end these games tho u give me energy make me feel lightweight like birds of a feather we made for each other like you. Like youuuuu giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon